Janelle Independent Provider

Discussion in 'New York' started by Xerxes, Mar 24, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. SkellyChamp

SkellyChamp

there you go again trying to define someone by their screen name.

methinks I remember some time ago you dedicated one of your laborious diatribes to a poor attempt at a psychological evaluation of people based upon their user names.

It is as misguided and foolish now as it was then, and just as inaccurate. Which, I suppose, is why it was so predictable.
  2. DannyNJ

DannyNJ

Janelle is an absolute doll in every sense of the word, but I don't think she's taking many customers these days so consider yourself lucky. As far as discussion of her goes - we might be better off leaving that stone unturned.
  3. guy catelli

guy catelli

i completely agree with you. those who position themselves as a 'champion' of childhood pastimes would certainly not share my taste.
  4. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Janelle

An absolutely outstanding young lady. Smart, creative, and I highly reccomend.
  5. SkellyChamp

SkellyChamp

and some of us find GC to be a "contrarian indicator"

Xerxes:

my advice would be to e-mail Ozzy
  6. guy catelli

guy catelli

{deleted by GC}

[Edited by guy catelli on 03-24-2001 at 02:16 PM]
  7. Xerxes

Xerxes

GC,

I have enjoyed reading some your posts in the past, but there is some sarcasm that we can all do without. I tend not post messages unless, I can add some value.

Best Wishes,

Xerxes
  8. guy catelli

guy catelli

{deleted by GC}

[Edited by guy catelli on 03-24-2001 at 02:15 PM]
  9. Xerxes

Xerxes

Has anyone been with this gem recently? I have read several of her December JAG reports, and she was supposedly outstanding. I have an appointment with her. Any recent info would be appreciated. I'll post a review next week.

[Edited by Xerxes on 03-24-2001 at 02:51 PM]