JB'S

Discussion in 'New York' started by fumpton, Jul 20, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Walkin1

Walkin1

JB's and "Working Girls"

I hope to come by and say so long to Victoria myself. Is she leaving for a while or for good?? I hope she will be back.

I remember the movie as well. The director's name was Lizzie Borden. Great name, don't recall anything else she's done.
  2. ahandshake

ahandshake

I remember "Working Girls"... I was beginning to wonder if I was imagining the movie or not because nobody else ever heard of it. That was quite an interesting film for a thirteen-year-old. :)
  3. mr. wonderful

mr. wonderful

having spent most of my leisure time with indy's, can someone provide me with some worthwhile info regarding JB's. I kinda like the idea of choice. In my earlier years, these places were the norm. In fact, I used to frequent the place that they made that movie "Working Girl"s about (no, not the one with Melanie Griffith, does anyone know which movie I am talking about?). All the characters in that movie were based on real people, and the characterizations were right on.

Anyway, some info on JB's, or another such establishment, would be appreciated. Feel free to e-mail if you wish at my secret location (hit the e-mail key). Thanks all.

MW
  4. popelcha

popelcha

Victoris is going back to London in a week or so. She will not be returning anytime soon.....

Come say goodbye, as I know she will be missed..

Destiny
  5. fumpton

fumpton

ISO reviews of Victoria at JB's.