JDR's Saturday morning NYC SW review.

Discussion in 'New York' started by JIMYDR, Feb 22, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jeterock

jeterock

Hey Sal and Fritzi:)...

Thanks a lot! Gonna venture out Friday night. Hope to report success:) Will post and let you know.
  2. fritz32

fritz32

Little China Hangs with a lil cute Black chick with huge knockers in a brownish mpv van..they usually migrate over to the 40's westside late morning around 6am-9am.....Shauna is pregnant she jus had a baby...I think she was out there until she was ready to deliver. As for kim i usually see her driving around all the time.
  3. jeterock

jeterock

Asian freak

If you have ever read any of my previous posts you know I'm asian addicted so thanks for the news and I am going to try to find her/one whatever. Thanks guys:)
    I'll post on my experience/try whatever it may be. If anyone has any other info please post:)
  4. salomon

salomon

LIC is Booming.

Sunday,1:00am, 10-15 young black, white, and hispanic SWs in the usual place (btwn. the 59th St. Bridge ramp and the Citi Corp building). There was one asian girl I recognized from the Manhattan stroll as well. LE arrived shortly after me and all the girls ran to hide in a gas station bathroom around the corner. Cars lined up outside waiting for the girls to come out. I did not partake.
  5. greyfox

greyfox

I saw China out recently on 7th & 54th around 11PM on a weeknight.Sunday mornings I've seen a maximum of only 15-20 "street drivers" out around 4AM during the last 6 months.
  6. jeterock

jeterock

Ok was trying to put this to rest but I just cant. I spent all friday night into early Sat driving around looking for any of the regulars. East side and west, hotel areas too. I saw no Shauna,Kim, and for me personally NO Chyna. I did however see some girls I have never seen before. A few black chicks (nothing special) but that was about it. Are they really all gone or is it my time/location? I mentioned before I liked my little Chyna but would take her or leave her depending who/what was out that particular night. But now I see no one! I mean I think of all the times I passed on her and wish I had just one of those times back. I guess the street scene is dead for sure.
    JIMDYR I know you're "out and about" during the mornings more so than most of us. Have you seen anyone lately? It's bad that now I'm fantacizing about sw's that I used to be able to pick up with no problem. Anyway, any info would be great:)
  7. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

Saturday mornings between 6-7am I am out.
  8. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

Re: Hey JIMYDR,

45th street and 10th avenue Saturday @ 6:30 AM in a car.
  9. jeterock

jeterock

Hey JIMYDR,

You saw Chyna(chinese girl) on the east or west? What time did you see. At about 4:00AM the only thing I saw were garbage trucks driving up one way streets-lol. Ive been looking for her for a few weeks.I have her cell but she rarely answers. She said when shes out shes out. The cell is for future appoints. Thanks for any info:)
  10. hot4chicks

hot4chicks

How oftem do you guys cruise these streets? I'd love to know where you can get chicks at 6 or 7 AM
  11. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

I say the chinese girl last Saturday and Kim the 5ft Black girl as well.
  12. jeterock

jeterock

Too bad the east side is dead. That used to be my fav area(besides the west side in the early 90's). What happened to the East side scene? Anyone ever see any east side gals anywhere else? Mostly looking for Chyna( little Chyna or double "D"). I know Ming has relocated. I see Kim now and then but not for a few weeks.
  13. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

I almost picked up a Spanish girl on her way to work by mistake.
    I love looking for that diamond in the rough.
  14. Casper

Casper

Pre-emptive strike
  15. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

Looking is not against the Law yet!
  16. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Nothing wrong with window shopping.
  17. daengman

daengman

as long as their not LE
  18. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

No harm in that!:D
  19. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

I agree 100% but I like window shopping.
  20. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Being that you could get the same thing at ASSCON and be safer, I'd pass.