Jealous Men

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by candie, Nov 18, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Bill, you ignorant slut!
  2. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Re: Melts in your mouth!

It's worth something now baby :D
  3. candie

candie

Melts in your mouth!

Hey bill F, I love it when you talk dirty! Besides, I am a Bill Furniture virgin and think in the future "that could be worth" something!

Fanny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh i am still perusing them! lol

All These hot ladies on this thread sure making me think such naughty things! Even Watching would be fun!

I love the pink pussycat. Haven't been there in years but well ....frankly I love typing pussycat ........m e o w!
  4. Troutman

Troutman Paste

It's comments like that that can give sluts a bad name.
  5. Umm, err, are you referring to presidential sex scandals?
  6. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Sluts rule!
  7. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I'd screw everyone for free.
  8. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I'd see you on the $1000 days and think I'm having a better time!

The run down shack thing is a good idea too.
  9. BF: It would depend on the day. Some days, I'd be a $1,000/hr girl in high heels and classy suits, with a hidden PSE underneath, skulking the hallways of the Hilton Midtown. Other days I'd be doing $10 pops in a run-down, off-the-street shack in Brooklyn.

And I'm not sure which I'd enjoy more...

How 'bout you?
  10. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

LOLOL, what would your rates be?
  11. You know, I just want to say that this is a wonderful conversation and I think just the thing for which this board was meant.

Sometimes, I wish I was a girl...
  12. mercydancer

mercydancer

13. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

So when ya coming to NY?
  14. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Candie doesn't need your help Fanny! The Bill Furniture one will do just fine! LOLOL
  15. fannyhillusa

fannyhillusa

My little brother works in a novelty shop in Dallas. He says the people who shop there are the ones to act all silly and like jerks, most of the time. Sounds like the clerks were the jerks in your situation. LOL

My brother told me he was going to get the owners of this particular store to hire me to give demos. He knows his big sister is a freak. LOL.

Candie, if you are ever in Dallas, or I am in your neck of the woods, i would be glad to help you find a suitable strapon. ~wink~

xxxooo fanny
  16. Sexxykitten25

Sexxykitten25

store

What about the pink pussy cat in manhattan.....Candie
  17. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

LMAO Candilicious, I love you.
  18. Thorn

Thorn

I will state up front that my knowledge of this particular device is limited. I like toys, but the only thing that has a dildo attachment that I keep around is a Sybian. And that is only because I love women and would offer my guests only the best. [big broad smile]

[BTW, I personally feel that it is a sign of a truly confident and unthreatened male to own a Sybian. As observing the effects of this device on a woman would be devastating to any but the most secure men {chuckling}]

Anyway...

The best, from what I have heard, aren't "strap ons" but those that have a latex "panty' that is 'unibody' with the dildo attachment. Thus giving the wearer, and one would suppose the party the thing is being used on, the most realistic experience.

[sounds sweaty to me though]

Anyway Candie. Just trying to help with your "shopping" :)
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2001
  19. April

April Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace

The village is a great place to shop.........and they should be adjustable anyway =P

Not that I of course would know ;)

April =P