Jean Marie

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by sakatz, Feb 22, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. sandybeaches

sandybeaches

Review

finally decided to check out jeannie. she's now offering $70/half hour (2 hands) or $120/half hour (4 hands). the other lady she works with is a latina woman, probably in her 30's, not bad looking, didn't get a very good look at her because she left after i told jeannie i only wanted a 2 hand massage.

it's a two call system, her apartment is small and very cluttered. after paying the 70, i get undressed, and so does she, down to her panties. she is definitely busty, a solid d cup. she's got long blond hair, face is 6/10, she's a little flabby, ass is average, she's probably in her late 30's/early 40's. i didn't like the massage, too much circular rubbing. interestingly, she massaged my feet with her big melons. after more than 30 minutes, i flipped over. her hj technique is not that great. she offered a pm, but i'm not into that.

what really bothered me about her is that after a lame drawn-out massage, she tells me there's not much time left for the release, so i "needed to finish quickly." she then proceeds to jackhammer me, which i hate. i doubt there's anything beyond a tug on the menu.

cons: massage took too long, leaving barely any time left for the release.

pros: big tits. massage is done topless. decent price. somewhat friendly personality. although the release was rushed, it ended up being a 45 minute session, even though i only paid for a half hour.
  2. dmcpt

dmcpt

I just got back from Jean. Her cell phones battery died thus she checks in periodically on the office phone. She was very friendly and down to earth. light massage topless and more kneeing with her breast and chin. i know what you guys are thinking. WTF Chin? but it felt good. I also went with the prostate massage which she was very good at, flip and a nice slow release.

i doubt anything else is on the menu, but it was fun and relaxing.

leave her a msg and she does response back asap. 1.20 for the first time.
  3. dmcpt

dmcpt

she is so hard on getting in touch with, i have tried her mobile several times. does anyone else have this problem?
  4. robnotbob

robnotbob

I saw her last week 150 damage. Very nice bodyrub. Morgan2 is spot on....pedicure, toe sucking, lots of light touching...very sensuous. I took the prostate option and enjoyed that for a bit. Would repeat.
  5. xfiremanx9

xfiremanx9

did anyone see her recently? anyone know the damage? also she must be well in her 40-50s, not a bad milf tho.
  6. robnotbob

robnotbob

spoke w/her today...like talking with an old friend. She's like 2 blocks from where I work. I will check in next week for sure.
  7. robnotbob

robnotbob

She is/was definitely a winner. Thanks for the update.
  8. morgan2

morgan2

discuss pricing with her, as she has different "specials" and seems to be flexible on it. suffice to say her price will be competitive with the going rate for a FBSM from an indy
  9. magicfingersny

magicfingersny

A chin job? Now that something new. If she tossed some salad or asian with it it would be real interesting!"Free pedicure and free prostatic massage." Is that like static electricity?
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2008
  10. fenderjazz

fenderjazz

thanks for the info morgan. i was looking for a good recent review of her. is it still the same price. you can message me if you'd like. and i'll certianly report back

as always,
    thanks
  11. morgan2

morgan2

She's still around...

working out of the west side on 55th near broadway. she advertises in CL under phone number ending in 9471 with a photo, which i don't think does her justice. She is blonde with nice dimples and medium build with a buxom figure that is hidden by an unflattering dress. saw her recently, depsite the lukewarm reviews. I was pleasantly surprised. the studio is an unkempt 3d floor walkup. shower is available, but no towels. before laying down on the table that had the paper covering, she's standing there topless sporting a really nice set of 36d's. she's got to be in her mid-30's, so the body isn't tight, but i found it just right with enough fleshy curves. the massage technique is so-so, but don't expect any therapeutic. she then does a pedicure, which feels real nice. then she does some toe-sucking, which i've never had before but want again. it feels great. she'll offer prostate too, but i declined. on the flip, got to feel her beautiful mounds with nice erect nipples. nice slow deliberate release. during the session, she won't initiate conversation, which i like. but in speaking to her, she's a little new agey, but very very sweet. her accomodating personality, with toe-sucking and great tits makes her a must-see for me again.
  12. brokerboy

brokerboy

no this was a while ago and i hear you have to be a member now
  13. firecracker

firecracker

Did they give you any trouble getting in? I hear that they started to think of themselves as a private club and made you join.

I still can't believe you got laid for $170! Given the basic cost of a massage, it's almost a freebie.
  14. brokerboy

brokerboy

dude she did it all i couldnt believe it
  15. firecracker

firecracker

All new staff? I wonder if Sergio is gone.

I used to frequent the place. The layout and amenities are first rate but for the money, I found the cost of a r&t to be too high there and haven't been back in a couple of years. If you do as search you'll find plenty of mc info but not much of it is very current.

Still, $170 for fs there is bargain. Did she bbbj or cbj?
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2003
  16. brokerboy

brokerboy

no one else has info on mc huh????????/
  17. brokerboy

brokerboy

mc

$170 have you been there lately i heard its all new as far as staff and girls
  18. firecracker

firecracker

Congratulations! What did it cost? I know MC is not a discount MP - I'm guessing $2.5 - right?
  19. brokerboy

brokerboy

mc

no it was my first time with brandy and she got so into it. it was about 1 year ago
  20. firecracker

firecracker

You really got fs at the Madison Club? How long ago was that? I never thought anything more than hr was available. Did you have a special relationship with the girl?