Jema

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by benisbig, Apr 5, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. FlipMo

FlipMo

Did a search on CL... nothing? Any updates as to where she can be found?
  2. DoNotDisturb

DoNotDisturb

She goes by the name Kaylee also - sometimes she spells out her phone #, sometimes uses numbers

Hope this helps
  3. benisbig

benisbig

Sorry she deleted her ad. I don't see it up when I do a search under Jema anymore. She was in the Queens section of ERS.
  4. CriscoKid<< sorry to be a pain in the ass but I did a search & found nothing?? what section?
  5. benisbig

benisbig

Lorenzo

Her name is Jema.
  6. kingkong888

kingkong888

I see. Thanks.
  7. Crisco,<< the link goes to a deleted ad. Is it Jema or Jenna??
    Thanks
  8. DoNotDisturb

DoNotDisturb

Read the ad again...it says "IN QUEENS ONLY AND NO HOTELS" not INCALL,
    I read this to mean she only works in Queens exclusively
  9. kingkong888

kingkong888

Her ad said Incall only than No Motel. So do she do only Outcall? I sure do want to give her a try if she do incall.
  10. benisbig

benisbig

I found this girl last week. She posts in the evenings usually in the Queens section. I called her over for a 1/2 session for $100. The pic she posted isn't her and she claims to be an independent.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/ers/148261875.html

She's young, showed up at my door (actually was watching my friend's appartment) and I was concerned she was ********d. I actually quized her a bit and considered asking for her ID. She's about 5'5", thin, got red hair and a cute body. Not the full bodied girl in the picture but tight with a hand full of ass and tit. Pretty face and good attitude.

She showed up a few minutes late but the building is sorta hard to find. She came in with a nice warm hug and kiss like she was my girl friend and we hadn't seen each other in awhile. She turned off her phone as soon as I decided she wasn't under aged. I didn't offer her a drink because I know she wasn't old enough for that.

We start off with lots of light kissing all over as she stripped me down and striped her clothes off. Kept taking my hand and putting it on her tits but I prefer grabbing the ass. She bent over grinding her ass on my cock and reached down to rub the balls and my asshole. Then she got on her knees and started to blow me with a cover on. Nice technique and no rush, slow licks up and down my shaft and then played with my balls. I pulled her up and brought her to the bed room. She layed down and spread her legs playing with her pussy. I was watching her a few minutes then she asked me to fuck her. I did her standing up as she was laying down then flipped her over to doggie and finished up like that with a hand fulll of that red hair.

Over all a nice time for 100 but I don't know if I'd do it again. I don't usually have access to my friend's place and for a bit more I'd get a full hour in some of my favorite places in Flushing. I'm also not into white girls who are as pale as a red head is, I prefer more of a tan color. She didn't watch the clock and didn't rush at all. We went over the 30 minutes and she didn't bat an eye. I paid her as she left.