Jewel Stole Robyn's Money

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by EXINDYGIRL, Apr 28, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Kano

Kano

Retired again eh? o_O Has she moved back to Vegas to?

Dont you believe it.
  2. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

let's move on from this already... this is such old news now... Robyn is already back in business and working for another agency. don't know if it's true or not, but jewel supposely have sold her business and has retired (again).
  3. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

For Slinky

Slinky-

See, all things can change-smile! smile!
  4. dahmer

dahmer

It appears the money that she had saved was used to pay for or pay off the proper people so Robyn could get out of this mess. Do you expect Jewels to cover the cost of this???? I ASSURE you no agency would cover the cost of of a girl getting in trouble. The agency does what screening they can. The rest is up to the girl. If the girl get careless and something happens, is that the agency owner's responsibility???? At least Jewels took care of it and helped Robyn out. I know of many providers who got in trouble and the agency had nothing to do with them. Get of Jewel's proverbial balls!!!
  5. kimura

kimura

Looks like an admission of theft to me. Why don't you give Robyn back her money? This is a despicable thing when someone entrusts you with so much money and you make up excuses to not pay her back. Give the girl back her money or nobody will ever trust you again.
  6. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

OK, I am rarely surprised, but I have to admit that you did it this time. I never would have expected that would be your response, RC.
  7. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

I am with SudDan on this one. Although, some folks may want to just skip the entire thread, and some folks may not want to read or hear about this pissing match, it is something that should serve to remind us just how nasty things can get in this business. Some folks prefer to look at all of these things through rosey ass glasses. Myself, and some others such as SudDan appear to take a far more realistic view of these things. Lets try to keep in mind that a great deal of money is exchanged in this business.
  8. studman

studman

upfront

Quote ("For any of you guys who have used her services, did you ever have a problem????")

Have been periodically using her agency for years. Never had a problem and she has always been upfront.
  9. dahmer

dahmer

I could say this. What Jewels says about Robyn is 100% true. Robyn told me herself about her love for Jenny and that she was a lesbian. But she did preform very well. Now while I can say Jewels is a bitch, that is all I can say. She admits this fact. But she runs a good shop!!!! The girls I spoke to all love her. She treats the girls like her own. She helps them further themselves. What other agency has the same girls working for so long?????? You think the girls stood around if Jewels was stealing from them??? or treating them poorly??? In this game it is hard to get reliable workers. Finding loyal workers is nearly impossible. But Jewels has workers that have been there for years. This alone should tell you what kind of agency she runs. Top notch in the biz. Whoever this exindygirl is, she better stop the nonsense. I personally will continue to deal with Jewels and her bitchy attitude! She is a no bullshit type of a woman and that is what is needed in the business. For any of you guys who have used her services, did you ever have a problem????
  10. peanut

peanut

If I wanted to hear a bunch of whinning "see you in toledos" I'd stay home and listen to my wife and her yenta friends. what a waste of space.
  11. HawkEye65

HawkEye65

Just a newbie myself, but I'm with Lacy (regarding her last post that is, but having other ideas as well).
  12. <Lacy>

<Lacy> Double Super Secret Moderator and UG Shillatrix

Old cows????

xoxo
    Lacy
  13. LaraNyc

LaraNyc

Oh it's interesting reading for sure.
  14. Kano

Kano

hmmm Who gives a Damn? Not I. Stopped using Jewels long ago. Everysince they got a Photographer an a Beauty Salon to try to make the same old cows worth $250 an hour. LOL

$250 for a handicap chick indeed!
  15. justlooking

justlooking

If you're having sex with prostitutes, it's not like it's hard to do or anything.
  16. Captain Kirk

Captain Kirk

Damn, now I really want to see Robyn. What is it about the thought of fucking a lesbian that gives me an instant boner?
  17. rob load

rob load

JEWELS AGENCY....used them several times in the past with no problem

BUT... wasn't jewels "retiring" from the business and going to Vegas? Wasn't "Indy Girls " suppose to be a group of indies working together without a Madam? ...Didn't i recall a few years back when one of her star girls left she came on UG slamming her and calling her a drug addict?Seems Jewels goes about life playing the blame game.....My 2 cents.......
  18. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

What's really impressive, to me, is the uniformity with which these threads develop.

Threads that sound like other threads but are still good to hear...
  19. justlooking

justlooking

Just to keep piling on (and so no one feels left out), DITTO to this, too.
  20. justlooking

justlooking

Or in other words . . . .

DITTO!