1. New board for UG. If you have any issues/comments with the software upgrade please post them in the Start Here section.

JFK Airport, Terminal 1 Arrival Waiting Area

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mrtaiwan, Nov 17, 2010.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. NJspas

NJspas

I wonder if it was ARod or Jeter? :-D
  2. Boywonder2

Boywonder2

I bet that got a lot of people's attention ;)
  3. billyS

billyS Moderator

I think his behavior was overboard. Especially addressing you out-loud. Then to continue to try to get your attention. He must of been really bored or really stupid.
  4. billyS

billyS Moderator

Yes it is. I wasn't trying to derail it with my remark. We can explore those other thoughts separately.
    Scott, threads drift sometimes. Some of the threads in the HOF here had serious drift.
  5. Not really .... Nothing in life is free .... you pay one way of another
  6. mrtaiwan

mrtaiwan

Any marriage can be good or bad. Most are a combination of both. And marriages evolve over time due to life circumstances and events.

It's not easy to pigeonhole what's appropriate and what's not, because both parties in any marriage do some activities to the detriment of the marriage, other things to the benefit of the marriage. The farther you go outside of the life circle of people you already know or have known, the more you realize there's a wide spectrum of ideas regarding what's appropriate and what's not.

It seems like this board is an appropriate forum for discussing getting what we want, techniques, tips, suggestions, etc., not trying to inflict a righteous opinion on others.

How's that "inflicting your righteousness on others" doing at winning over the woman/women you're involved with? Have you ever successfully used self-righteousness to get two women to sleep with you all night in the same bed?

I'd say flexibility is a better option for getting what we all want.
  7. fortydog

fortydog

If you can't tell the difference, I don't know what to say.

BBFS common? Maybe. The norm? Definitely not in the circles I run in (not the low end...not the high end)
  8. superwoman01

superwoman01

Last month as I was walking through JFK--all of a sudden I heard a "Hello Anna" Sure enough it was someone from this world. We spoke for a little while and it turned out that he was traveling with his SO and I was traveling with my friend and we were both at the same gate. But it got a little uncomfortable at the gate because he kept sneaking a look or a smile at me---when he could. This would happen when his SO was not looking and when she got up to go to the bathroom. Thank godness I was in first class and did not see him the rest of the flight--except when he passed me when he boarded and made direct eye contact and gave me an ear to ear smile. I politely smiled back. Then my attention turned to the famous baseball player sitting a row in front of me and his nice shoulders and my nipples got hard. Woo hoo!

I think that you make connections in this world just like the vanilla world. I still run into guys from my bar days and if we are both alone--we will say hello and catch up. I always respect a person"s vanilla life and never approach anyone unless they approach me and honestly-Billy S u need to stop ur mentality of "Once a whore-- always a whore!" Not one person on this board is any better than anyone else! That bs gets my panties in a bunch!

Anyway's have good weekend UG!
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2010
  9. Scott68

Scott68 I hate UG and i wont post here again (under this h

It's a good thread. I take it the way you meant it. I have been in similar situations there and it's a real interesting place at times.

It's a shame a harmless and possibly entertaining thread has turned in a negative direction.
  10. billyS

billyS Moderator

What's the difference turning a trick on the street or on a massage table. Not only that but if you read enough here you will see BBFS is quite common in AMPS.
  11. SirF

SirF

I think this might actually be a pretty good investment. Think about it. No more paying for all the services that others have to pony up for. The guy is really a genius.
  12. mrtaiwan

mrtaiwan

Anyways, the reason for this thread was not to start a judgmental discourse, it was only to point out what a fun place Terminal 1 at JFK can be!
  13. mrtaiwan

mrtaiwan

The lady I was referring to has by no means ceased working at the job where I met her.
  14. fortydog

fortydog

You're pretty harsh on the AMP girls don't you think (in this thread and the other one). Most of them are not turning tricks on the street, so your generalization is unfounded.

People fall in love and get married all the time. It's a little different in this arena, but it happens. In fact, knowing and accepting their profession, and them accepting your hobby, might make it work better if everyone can get over their own jealousy and insecurities. They are people just like you and me.

In fact, any John who puts down a provider because of her profession should take a close look in the mirror before throwing stones.
  15. puffin

puffin

To each her own

Generalizations (biases) are useful, but we need to be aware that there each person has their own story. Nobody can really know the nature of a couples relationship. She may use him, they may use each other, and they may also rely or even care for each other.

We are born alone, we die alone. In between these points we can choose to either support one another, or antagonize and belittle each other. This applies doubly for relations between men and women because I believe there is a balance to the masculine and feminine forces in the world.
  16. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

Everyone should be judged individually, but I tend to think the average psychologies of these two groups tend to be substantively different.
  17. downtowner

downtowner

you touch my junk

i thought this thread was going to be about the new screening methods at the airport and getting my junk touched for free....it could give a whole new meaning to amp...airport massage parlors...
  18. billyS

billyS Moderator

It fucking amazes me that white guys marry AMP girls. Actually that any guy would.
    I mean would you marry a SW? Helllllllloooooooooo there is no difference.

I guess they delude themselves into thinking either she just gave hand jobs or had sex with only them.
  19. mrtaiwan

mrtaiwan

This is one of the major exit points for people arriving on international flights from Asia, Europe, etc.

I was there this afternoon to meet someone arriving from Beijing, and who do I see in the waiting area but the biggest-breasted AMP girl I've ever met in Flushing. She gestured to me not to look at her closely because her Caucasian husband was nearby. Eventually the husband turned the other way and she came up and spoke to me briefly. It's just too funny, unless you're the Caucasian guy who married into this situation without speaking the language or understanding the culture and deception.

After a little while, another lady came up and addressed me using my Chinese name, then asked me a few questions about when the flight was going to arrive. She looked familiar but I really couldn't remember who she was. At one point she asked if I remembered her and I just issued the standard grunt response in Chinese: 嗯。Her body shape looked good but the conversation didn't click so I declined to ask for her phone #.

Some years back I was waiting there for someone to arrive from Asia and one of my ex-wife's friend's Moms was on the same flight as the person I was waiting for. Her son and his friend were there to meet her. I had to quickly duck behind a pole and be discreet.

Be careful out there.