Jimmydr does his third F Stop Visit:

Discussion in 'New York' started by JIMYDR, Jan 26, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Whatever you say, Art.
  2. nycstripclubs

nycstripclubs

Re: newbie

Just make sure that call back number isn't the Latex Sales department of Vandalay Industries.
  3. curly

curly

So I got the #, but they require a callback? Sorry, I'm new to NYC - just moved to Brooklyn - I'm used to the much easier phila experience. I don't have a land line I can use (I only use cells) and don't mind leaving a work # if they are discreet.

Curly
  4. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

From Pa4Puz

I copied and pasted this report.

ok guys now for the details .i got to f stop at about 6 pm.Was checked in ask for id and all that paid my $20 and now i'm a member.salas showed me around and told me how everything works.after that got me a beer and sat down in the back room and who did i see no other than king getting his groove on that was girl #1 for the night.so i walked to the outher room and there was salsa given a lap dances to some guy.after she finishied i started to talk to her and offered a lap dance for $10 ok .so now old willy was reddy ask her for bj said 50 i said ok so we go to a dark room .she took her time but to much teeth did not like it so thats the end for her.she finished me off and went to the bathroom and cleaned up .

As i walked in to the back room there i saw king with girl # 2.i walk back to the other room and in the hallway ran into topaz very frinedly got to the entrace and thats when jackie ask me if i was looking for her and i smaled and said no but that i would let her know.

10 min later in comes jackie stands by the entrace and i told her to come over and sit down.we start to talk how are you what your name all that .Come to find out that she is dominican and so am i .she did not belve me she said i look pr so i told her a few things then she blived me.she said that i was the fist domini that she ran into in that place.so me and jackie are talking kiwz jimmys friend was walking back and forth in to the room. 10 min later in comes jimmy reconized him right way and yelled out his name he look at me and said who are you i told him i was pay for pussy he laughed.we started to talk about the action and all that .thats when jackie got sort of pised off and said that i dont want to talk to her anymore and left .

in comes king and we are talking then jackie comes back then topaz and thats when it starts king girl #4 come to find out.topaz sucks him and then she starts to ride him jackie starts to yell go topaz get him and i tell her to ride him hard .after a few strokes he gets her from behined and i tell yeah tap that ass tap that ass.

well after looking at that i was in the mood i told jackie to lets go to the back and do are thing .i got there she started with a bj and then we started to fuck .dam this girl has the softest skin i ever seen smooth.well after i finished i got ready to go home.f stop is the place thay dont rush you for nothing you can sit down and just chill if you want.any way total for the night $ 230 beers included
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2003
  5. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

Party Continues.........

Another great night in the City!

Well I got to F Stop @ 8PM and in the house was:

Alisha
    Topez
    Jackie
    Salsa
    Johida

I quickly saw that my buddy Kwiz was there. Shortly therafter a monger yelled out my name and it was Payforpussy from Rockland county. As we sat around the lounge chatting about all the action to be found in Rockland County a monger sitting opposite us, named Kings from South Carolina, asked if anyone was from the internet and we all were. As he chatted to us Topez came over to him and started to give him head.She then went on to ride him, right there in the lounge.Jackie was on my lap and she was chanting "Go get him girl". She was the forth girl he did that night in F Stop. There were 3 other mongers watching as well and he flipped her over and finished her off doggie. He was 4 for 4 and Topez finished her end of the deal. Later on Funkjunky another Sosua Palace Alumni showed up and we chatted. Another regular, Dave joined in as well. We covered Roosevelt Avenue, Conn Stripclubs, and Paterson as well. All the girls were pretty busy that night and before we knew it, it was 11:30, closing time.
  6. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

Another night at the STOP!!!

Got there at 7:30 and left at 10:00.

In the house:
    Secret
    Topaz
    Love
    Niki
    Jackie
    Tinee
    Devon
    Charlie
    Bianca
    One other girl

The place was soo crowded. There must have been 15 mongers there and every girl was busy. Everyroom was taken. Mongers chatted in small groups and when a girl broke free, she was grabbed up fast.

My friend from work showed up, "J Man" and we quickly grabbed up Topez and sandwiched her. He then went on to get head from her. Afterwards Tinee came over and gave us both lapdances, separatly of course. HeHe. Later on he grabbed up Bianca and I took Topez for a session. Tunahead and the cook were there, as long as 5 or 6 others I had met. The Asscon guys were there and they will have parties on Sundays as well coming soon.
    Bianca is a black girl, 20 years old, 5 ft tall. Not thin, but not fat. Real pretty. I chatted with her as well. My girl Secret was busy non stop from the moment I got there. Jbot was fast enough to get a session in with her as well, what a lucky dog!
  7. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

March 1 at the Stop!

Well I got there @ 7:00 and Vak was going to meet me around that time as well. It was a dead night there, only 6 girls were working.

Alize
    Tinee
    Topez
    Love
    Storm
    Alisha

There were maybe 10 mongers in and out all night. Well Vak never saw Tinee so I called her over and she sat between us will we probed her then he went on to get a dance and I went looking for Alize. I had my session with her as usual. He then moved on to Topez and I jumped in as well. He took Tinee into the semi private room and invited me to stop by and watch as he usually does. She was giving him head and he was giving me the play by play then he flipped her over and did her doggy. Tinee didn't mind me watching either. I returned a call to my buddy Shag in Chi town who was having a monger fest there with Slippery, Ground Zero and KC. I held the phone up as vak was going at it giving details and the Chi town guys passed the phone around.

It was a slow night but before we knew it, it was 11:30 so we went home. Until next time.
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2003
  8. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

fRIDAY NIGHT hANGING!

Got there at 7:00 and left at 9:30.

In the house:
    Alize
    Secret
    Topaz
    Love
    Felicia
    Storm
    Alisha
    Niki
    Jackie
    Tinee
    Devon

I hung out with the usuals, Alize, Feiicia and Topez. Secret was sooo busy. Got caught up with the cook and Tunahead. It wasn't very crowded this Friday night at all.

Report this post
  9. John99

John99

yo dawg, your homee got you covered.
  10. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

Having hung with Johnny twice, he is now like my second set of eyes. I am glad I stayed home last night, cause I would have felt the same.

Thanks brother monger.
  11. John99

John99

Stopped by F-Stop tonight. I heard good things about Bianca, and wanted to check her out. she's an attractive girl, but really not my type. I am very picky.

I have gotten a CBJ from Alize on two other occasions, so I figured I would try her full service.

Alize is a sweetheart. She really aims to please. She has an amazing body. Perfect breasts and a great personality. She was fun. I was tired tonight and really made her earn her cash. She was a trooper.

I like petite girls with firm bodies and great dispositions. Both Alize and Secret share these qualites and I highly recommend either of them. Tinee is a close third. So far I have not see any other girls at F-Stop who appeal to me.
  12. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Re: F/Stop - Times to go?

Probably less guys there at 4PM, so they're all your's!!!!!!
  13. GILTTE

GILTTE

F/Stop - Times to go?

Hey,

Last I heard, they open at 4:00pm. Is that too early to get there? Is the selection better at certain times vs. others?

TIA...
    GILTTE
  14. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

I see you are addited now.
  15. dirty

dirty

My third time back. I had a few minutes to kill before my next train so what better place to spend it? Had a couple of great dances ($10 per) with Charlie which ultimately led to some LFK which ultimately led a very nice CBJ ($60). She's a very nice girl. I also had the opportunity to meet some fellow UG'ers for the first time. Hey JimmyDR and John99! I continue to be impressed with F/Stop and will, of course, be back.
  16. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

Anither great night!

Well another night well spent at F Stop!
    Got there at 7:30 and left at 11:30.

In the house:
    Alize
    Melissa the nurse
    Topaz
    Love
    Felicia
    Daniella
    Storm
    Alisha
    I am missing one?

Well I got there and Alize was busy so I saw and remembered Jersey from another week, and he was waiting for The nurse so we chatted. A newbi named Steve was there and joined in the chit chat. Jersey was waiting for the Nurse cause he said she is always good and gives great head. I have chatted with her from time to time and she is a sweetie for sure. Finally Alize was free and I brought her to the couch. After a while, Felicia called me over to meet GoWest, who also had something to say;

I posted GoWest's post here

Well, I finally made it to F/Stop on Saturday night, and spent over 3 hours there. That place is different than any other I've been to. For one, I've never gone to a place to buy sex and converse with fellow johns at the same time. That was awkward at first, but it's a really relaxed place and I was fine after 15 minutes of taking it in. Speaking of fellow johns, I met JIMMYDR there. Jimmy, thanks for the info about the DR... those group trips sounds great and I will ask you about that in the very near future!

What I liked about F/Stop was the atmosphere. There wasn't any pressure... it was OK to take a break without girls constantly trying to squeeze you for $$. Although I did spend close to $200, and know that place is a potential money pit, so I don't plan on going every week!

When I got in, there was not a lot of girls around. Felicia approached me and sat next to me on the couch and we talked for a little while. I asked her if she knew JimmyDR and she said "yeah, he's right over there!", and she called him over. Pretty funny.

Felicia is half Portugese and half black. Very nice girl and never pushy. She called her friend over (forgot her name, but she was a petite black girl with a fantastic ass) and they dropped their legs on me and were rubbing me thru my pants. They wanted $150 for the 2 of them in a room, but I didn't do it. Later on I took Felicia to a private room alone for a CBJ. I also saw the infamous nurse everyone's been talking about toward's the end of the night. She looked very good.

------
    To go back to a previous point... I mentioned before that it was a laid back atmosphere and not pushy. As I sat there, I found it odd how many guys were gathering in the middle of the loungge area and talking amongst themselves, rather than with the girls. I thought, "wow, you can come in and go at your pace... pretty cool!" But then I overheard 4 of the girls on the couch complaining about that. They weren't too happy about the guys not focusing on them more. Just an observation.

OK, well, it's close to 2AM and it's been a long night. Didn't want to sleep before reporting my experience as I promised!...

She walked away and after awhile Danielle came over and asked if anyone wanted a dance, which West wanted so I got up, but 2 guys were now with Alize so I walked into the other room and Felicia asked if we were done but West was now busy. I told her in the future to just jump in. Its that type of place.

I spoke to another guy that finished up with Love on the couch. We chatted about past posts about her and he said she was very agreeable this session and had a good time with her. He would revisit her again.

As I walked by Alize on the couch the monger with her said "I read your posts" and he goes to the Dominican Republic alot as well. Jbot jumped in and an English dude came over as well as a few other newbis. Big discussions about hookers in Europe and streetwalkers in Florida and strippers in Canana went on. Everyone was drinking beer and chatting. As GoWest mentioned some of the girls had complained but every guy in the group had spent over $100 that night if not some spending close to $200.

We all agreed that the key to this place was that the girls were friendly, not pushy and the place is relaxed. This has been met and no one has any compliants. The next time we go, we were talking about getting a girl or 2 and pass her around for lapdances. That should be interesting, They all spent more than they planned on but instead of spending it in 1 hour it was spread over 3-4 hours. No one said great, I had no time to spend any money. I think there were about 15 mongers there at one point and I chatted with 10, at least.
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2003
  17. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Well, I think I know where she'll be on Wednesday night.

Do I hear Thursday?:)
  18. Casper

Casper

Last I heard it was not Tuesday or Wednesday.
  19. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I'll have to find out which night she'll be there.
  20. Casper

Casper

I was |-----------------| <--- that close.

I'll remember what she looks like so names aren't too important at this stage.