Jimmydr, tax season and his Saturday morning cruise.....

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by JIMYDR, Jan 21, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. EddyBearNY

EddyBearNY

Good to see you back Jim, know one can report the early moring SW traffic better! - Rumor has it you went through a metamorphous and are now JimmyCUMBIA
  2. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

Get ready for Tax Season 2007.....
  3. Mr.Vargas

Mr.Vargas

I've started a new thread

since this one is getting kind of dated, (it's not tax season anymore) and Jimmydr isn't here to maintain. This thread is the 2006 streetwalker guide.

note: I don't mean to undercut you jimmydr, in fact your 2005 summer streetwalker guide was the inspiration for it.
  4. Mr.Vargas

Mr.Vargas

Streetwalker update pt.3

They aren't all going to move out to Jersey City....

They are going to move to Atlantic City.

The AC is where it is at with SW's the only problem is that LE is heavy out there as well.

It is Easier out there and there is a greater variety, especially on the weekends.

More profitable for the girls too, as they are lots of people willing to pay more.

Can be bad for us mongers, since prices can be a little higher, but most girls can be negotiated with.

Only problem for the girls is the stricter LE out there.

If a girl gets locked up she is usually there for like a week, and the fines are higher and punishments more servere.

Whereas out here in NYC if a girl is locked up she is usually out the same day, usually all they get is community service and fined. No real jail time to speak of unlike the AC.

Sorry i didn't get to go out this morning i was too tired.
  5. Teepee

Teepee

jeez...they're making it a virtual suicide run just to get a blowjob
  6. Rokin

Rokin

I wonder if they are they all going to move out to Jersey City?
  7. Daphne

Daphne

Be very careful on the east side... A close friend of mine got arrested after getting into the car with a guy, driving for about 5 min, and then got pulled over by cops in a taxi. She was taken to jail, he was let go with a prostitution ticket!
    Any where from 27th and Madison up to Lexington...You guys know the stroll. There's an older lady out there, Sylvia, she's good, and not a cop if that's what your looking for...
    Daphne
  8. Mr.Vargas

Mr.Vargas

Streetwalker update pt.2 (Huge bust on the East Side today)

Today, Wednesday 7/26, 12 girls YES I SAID TWELVE GIRLS (or should i say SW's) were locked up between midnight and 6:00am this morning. All of these were on the East Side, of course, since the West is dead.

I would say to be careful even on the East, but the focus seems to be on the girls not the johns. Also most of the SW's i've talked to seem to say that although this was a huge, bigger than normal bust, it was probably due to the fact that it's the end of the month and vice has their quotas.

They were relentess pulling girls out of cars with johns, they told the johns to get lost, and even using decoys. The SW that i got a bbbj from this morning told me that she actually witnessed one of these decoy busts.

She recongized the guy/cop because he had busted her before. She tried to warn the SW, without yelling at her, (she didn't want to get locked up herself) by catching her eye and making a motion but the girl didn't notice. One the girl quoted a price $60 (i guess he asked for a cbj maybe even a bbbj). The Cop gave the signal by touching his neck and they swarmed in and arrested her.

At that point, my SW takes off running, one of the cops starts to chase, luckily my SW got away, she also almost had a close call as the paddywagon rolled by full of girls, she had to duck under a car so that they wouldn't see her. At the point she, booked it, and started to call her regulars to see if they wanted dates. That when she called me and met me.

The Cops were all over mainly Lex and even Park (by the mcdonalds) as those are the hot blocks on the East side with the SW's.

I gotta go now but i will post back tomorrow morning after i check out the scene to see what's what.
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2006
  9. Mr.Vargas

Mr.Vargas

Streetwalker update pt.1

First of all The Westside stroll is dead, for now. It died about a week and a half to two weeks ago. Making things worse was a news story that was run about a week ago on SW's. I was actually out on that morning, when it happened, it was at like 6:00 in the morning.

The News woman said something along the lines of "these are supposed to be ladies of the night not ladies of the day, these girls are working a lot of overtime."

To which one SW responded, "well we wouldn't have to be out here if you women would just suck your man's dick. Most of the guys that come out here are married guys who just want what they can't get at home."

I'm not sure if that made the cut for the story or not, since i live in Yonkers, and don't get news 12 for the city (instead i get news 12 westchester). But that was an actually interaction between an SW and a News Reporter. After which i grabbed my regular girl "Rainbow" (who was a block away scared and avoiding the cameras) and left.

As a result, of the west side being too hot the action had shifted over to the East.
  10. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Thanks for the great info Dell and Knight! Its good to know that the eastside was hopping again the other night cause its been dead for a while. Knight's recon on the westside corresponds exactly with what I saw there last week. Lots of LE and few girls out. Seems all the publicity lately about the westside stroll has really hurt it, at least for the time being. Obviously the girls have moved to the eastside because the WS is too hot.
  11. knight76

knight76

Seems there's not much lately on the west side. I went there last wednesday morning and all I saw was lots of LE (I could've sworn they were giving out lots of donuts) 45th and 48th were blocked. About 5 patrol cars and 1 paddy wagon making rounds (almost looked like they were the ones mongering) On the east side there were only 1 BSW, 1 LSW(?) and the girl in the silver Navigator. Not much to pick from so I left. This was about 5am.
  12. dell197902

dell197902

Ventured out into Manhattan tonight (this morning?) and figured i'd report while it's still fresh in my head. Please forgive my ramblings, but it's 5:30am and i'm beat!

I got in the city around 12:15 and, as expected, there was nothing out. I decided to go waste my money at Stiletto's for a little while. $25, 1 hour and a lot of ey candy later I was in the car ready to do a run. I drove around and didn't really see anything. I decided to hop out of the car and wander a bit. I was walking the west-side stroll and didn't see ANYTHING. Got back in the car and drove around until about 2:15 and didn't see ANYTHING. Time to head over to the East-side. PAY DIRT. The streets were crawling with SWs AND Mongers! (anyone out? if you were, i bet I saw you!) There were at LEAST 10 that I saw over the course of the next few hours. Lots of WSW/LSW and 1 or two BSWs. One girl (Either W or L) really caught my attention. She was a brunette with her hair pulled back in a ponytail. She was wearing an all white outfit. I never got to talk to her because she was always either part of a mob or right out on Park. (i'm not going to pick up a SW on a main drag) There were two other cute Latinas? Could have been white that were walking together. The were both in black outfits. The one I wanted had kind of wavy hair pulled back a bit. (lighter hair) and long earrings. They would split up and one would take one side of the street and one would take the other. I'd pull over on the side of the girl i wanted, who ignored me, while her friend came up to the car.

I finally settled on a white blonde girl. . .21 to 27 maybe? I'm bad with ages. Pretty cute. She quoted $1 for cbj, $1.5 for cbj and $2 for both. I told her to forget it. . .$100 for both. We finally settled on $1 for just fs and that was that. It was a little more then I wanted to spend, but she was a little cuter then most of the SWs that I usually find. . .so I was OK with it. $1.5 total including the room amd I came home a happy camper. I swung back around one more time before I finally left (4:10am) and they were all congregating on 27th. It was like they were part of a tour group or something.

On my way back to the lincoln tunnel I swung by the west side again (for recon's sake) and still found nothing.

Hope this helps someone and if you were out on the eastside tonight, give a shout out!

-Dell
  13. Mr. Wet Wooly

Mr. Wet Wooly

Yeah, I hear you on the tight budget. I haven't contributed much lately.

You read the ficha thread? Chime in over there, make yourself known (you don't have to add anything substantial if you're a veteran monger), and we'll get together.
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2006
  14. BigEl

BigEl

Lately I've been lurking a lot more than participating. My funds have been way too tight to add any quality contributions to the board. I still make my way to 1F on occassion but not as often as I'd like. I'm trying to save for a trip to the DR too.

Thanks for the shout out. Maybe I'll join you and the ficha crew for a beer some time. I enjoy reading about your escapades and love the latinas.
  15. Mr. Wet Wooly

Mr. Wet Wooly

BigEl, where have you been?!!

You still go to Queens?
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2006
  16. Where is JimmyDR? In the DR???
  17. BigEl

BigEl

My work happens to have a lot of contact with the block associations in Hell's Kitchen and the primary complaints of the busy bodies in this neighborhood are strip clubs and street walkers. Local politicians and police precincts pay a lot of lip service to their complaints. I expect a lot of LE attention to this during the next few weeks.
  18. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

EXACTLY!
  19. lamont5123

lamont5123

PB,

Either the Daily News or the New York Post ran a story about some yuppies bitching about the strolls in that area.

Both papers cater to these wussies who drop up to half a million for a two bedroom apartment in Midtown.

Naturally, Mike Bloomberg, who never met a landlord he didn't like, sprang into action.

Gotta keep Midtown safe for the turkeys who take Yellow Cabs because they're afraid of the subway.
  20. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Just got back from a Westside recon mission. Heavy police presence (I counted no less than 7 or 8 different LE cruisers and vans in less than 20 mins), No girls out at all so I left after a short while. Seems that maybe the negative pub lately has caused LE to crack down on that stroll. I don't ever remember seeing that level of LE presence there.