Jo of Central NJ! Haug seal of approval!

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by tnyhaug, Dec 14, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. tnyhaug

tnyhaug

Jo's availability

Based on Jo's full-time job, it looks like she will only be available Thursday's after 3PM and on Sundays.

To see her for anything beyond photography, you will need a recent HIV test. Time to get responsible guys to see an awesome talent.

If we can get a sufficient number of people (4) we can share the hotel cost, put her in the Hilton on Saturday night and do shoots till Sunday afternoon.

Tony
  2. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Thank you
    hp
  3. teabag

teabag

understood tnyhaug! No hard feeling.
  4. teabag

teabag

awwww.... did I say something you don't want to hear?? Listen, I am not telling people not to do BBFS, if that's what they want, who gives a shit. But that won't make the fact any different. By pointing finger back at me ain't gonna do anyone good here. I say what I gotta say, and you do what you gotta do, cuz I got no beef with you. So take a chill pill dude!
  5. tnyhaug

tnyhaug

Not even aimed at you, teabag! It's just that while trying to vet guys who asked for Jo's photos I read a thread where some of the most vocal advocates of BBBJs turned out to be the most critical of the idea of testing.

That position indicates a lack of both of good judgement and common sense.
  6. teabag

teabag

and don't get all defensive all of the sudden. I'm just stating my opionion here. You pointing out how great the deal is, and I'm pointing out how risky the deal is. So chill!!
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2001
  7. teabag

teabag

Absolutely right!! BBBJ is just as risky as BBFS. It's up to the individual how much they willing to take the risk.
  8. tnyhaug

tnyhaug

So wear a condom if that is your risk profile! No one's stopping you.

But don't be foolish getting BBBJs thinking that your risk is less than BB with mutual testing.

If you are as risk averse as you claim, then you should only get covered service from a tested provider and that only after getting tested yourself. If you aren't doing that, you're just lying to yourself.

Let me put it this way. If you are someone engaged in this hobby and you are not tested, you should feel too embarrassed by your own irresponsibility to even opine on this subject.
  9. teabag

teabag

This whole test thing isn't as full proof as it sounds. Even with the test, there is no guarantee that you won't catch anything. What if someone caught something between the time that he got tested and the time that he sees the provider. And before that provider go and get tested again, you go and fuck her BB thinking both of you got tested and that both of you are safe. I think life is short, but why make it even shorter?? That's just my $0.02
  10. tnyhaug

tnyhaug

Many of you have written asking for Jo's contact info. Please understand that she only agreed on Thursday to begin doing hardcore photographic work. So I still must find out whether she will work anyplace other than the $$ Hilton hotel. Even though I think at $$$$ for two hours this is an incredible bargain, even when you toss on $$ for the Hilton just because you can video the action.

Second, normally I would use her exclusively with my group of vetted hobbiest. It is only her troublesome schedule that makes her geographically disadvantaged.

Third, please note that for any action, Jo demands that a valid HIV test be shown her.

I don't know you guys. If you want to know me go to bigdoggie Philly and search on my name and read the threads.

I have to vet you in some manner. In Philly, I relied on Bill Furniture, BobRe, Sartre and others to create a group of 47 hobbiest. Here I'm looking at your past posting, if you haven't posted it is hard to know who you are.

Those of you who have no interest in seeing HIV tested talent, why respond?

If you are interested in seeing models who will allow you to film the action, who will be HIV/STD tested, and who will be at reasonable rates, and if you are in Central NJ and get your own ass tested for HIV, and tested for STD for BB service then by all means backchannel a response.

What we would do if I had a group in CNJ like I have in Philly, would be to share the costs of putting Jo in the Hilton. We pay her rate and a pro-rata share of her hotel and meal expense.

Jo has many, many model friends including a gorgeous blond who shot hardcore four years ago but turned me down in recent inquiries with whom Jo has agreed to act as an intermediary. I am certain that here in empty CNJ we can create the world as we want it to be.

I am Haug! Who else is with me???!!!!
  11. tnyhaug

tnyhaug

I think you should jump at the chance of reducing the risk of your endeavors by seeing someone who is tested and demands testing.
  12. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

HP:

Once in a great while I succeed in being pithy.

Take care.
    JC
  13. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Tony,
    What makes you think Im upset? I have little or no interest in your hobby group, but I do wish you success and continued good health. I was responding to the Judge's remark, which unusual for him, says volumes while being reductionist at the same time(unless of course I am completely misreading him). Now then, on the other hand you seem defensive. I apologize if I in fact evoked that in you.
    take care
    HP
  14. tnyhaug

tnyhaug

You seem upset! Care to explain? She's just a model trying to make ends meet like everyone else.
  15. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

jc,
    sometimes, your most succinct posts say the most!
    take care
    HP
  16. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

Will a disposable from K-Mart be sufficient?
  17. tnyhaug

tnyhaug

Spent yesterday afternoon on a photo and video shoot with Jo of Central NJ.

Jo is two time Trentonian Page 6 pinup model. She had done a shoot with a photographer friend of mine who thought she might be interested in private custom videos.

She stands 5'2" 36D-26-36 110lbs. We met at the East Brunswick Hilton $$. We talked for an hour about my hobbiest club, then did a photo shoot. I had asked her to bring a Catholic School girl outfit. She slowed stripped as I snapped away with a Coolpix 950 and Nikon F5. She had inserted two fingers for some more stills when I lost control and buried my tongue in the honey pot. She is a loud moaner, thank god the walls were thick.

We'd exchanged test results so I went in then remembered I hadn't started the video recorders. Corrected set up a close up and far video. Told her to look directly into the camera as she sucked the Holy-Stiff-in-Hand that God gave to man. She is beautiful, the video is unreal.

She loves the camera and was panting and moaning so hard that when I watched it late at night in my basement studio I feared it would waken the house. She had me into her that the discipline of good videography was forsaken, no handheld shots. To busy just enjoying this perfect natural body. Even forgot to try Greek. And I call myself "The Professional"! Oh well!

I failed in my mission which is always the oral finish. She was on top of me bucking so hard that I couldn't lift her off fast enough. The gallons of milk I had drunk went to naught as it went flying over her head.

Turns out that she is NJ bound unable to venture down to Philly where my hobbiest crew is centered.

She agreed to custom video work at $$$$ for two hours. You must video and/or photograph. She is a model whose esteem is dependent on the presence of the camera. You must have an HIV test.

Email for photos.