Jocelyn at F-Stop

Discussion in 'New York' started by nickinnyc72, Jan 18, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

Re: hot all the way

With so many giving GFE we expect it from all of them now.
  2. elsyan

elsyan

hot all the way

jocelyn is a businesswoman no question. she knows what she's here for and that's to make cash.

she definitely enjoys herself and is a wild wild ride. I've had the pleasure twice now and I highly recommend - just don't expect GFE like behavior.
  3. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Re: Kiana

I saw her at ASSCON and would see her again. Maybe she improved her level of service.
  4. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

There are so many pretty ones that have great attitudes. I will give my cash to the friendly ones. LOL.
  5. John99

John99

Re: Kiana

I have never even heard of her, much less seen her. Does she still work at F-Stop? Anyone know what days?
  6. fiveguysent

fiveguysent

jaky is her name. She is a really pretty girl (model material) except she is only 5'2". Phat ass, nice tits, juicy nana, and a wild fuck. She wants to marry me for obvious reasons but I am not looking to settle for another 5 or so years.

FIve
  7. Casper

Casper

Yeah count me in !!
    I would pay handsomely to get her cloned for myself.

Good times
    C
  8. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

everyone loves Ana L
  9. robnotbob

robnotbob

Or the subtle "I prefer Ana L."
  10. tornillo_monger

tornillo_monger

Yeah Jimmy I hope you don't get "I prefer Anal."
  11. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Gold, unless Slinky finds a personalized one for ya.
  12. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

Thanks Bill.

Whats the next level?
  13. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Maybe she could lose ten pounds and do some sit-ups. I think Ozzy also said that Joselyn could lose weight.

JIMYDR, Welcome to Silver!:)
  14. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

I am sorry, I got them confused. She does have a nice body. I got a better look.
  15. clubber

clubber

Nope. Jackie and Jocelyn are two separate girls, tho both are big-busted.
  16. nocturnal

nocturnal

Now, I've been a member of this board for a couple o weeks. Felicia from F/Stop first told me about it. btw, she is very nice and very good..nuff said?
    But this thread is puzzling me. Who the hell is Jocelyn? Might the name be Jackie and not Jocelyn?
    Dominican, cute face, her english is "choppy", nice body, deceptive tits (bigger than they appear), navel piercing.......
    Is that the gurl you talkin bout ??????
  17. Kimmie

Kimmie

Kiana looks like Marissa Tome..

I am not a Marissa fan, I mean she is cute and all, but not really my type. I dont like "cute" girls. I like slutty looking girls.
    I find myself wanting to do Kiana, attitude and all.

Someone find out for me if she would service a chick. I dont get any "Gaydar" vibes from her. She might be a fake bi chick. If she is truly bi sexual, I want her to do me. Slinky is paying for this of course..
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2003
  18. Harmony Memories

Harmony Memories Guest

Kiana

Hey Kimmie - Kiana looks really good; probably the best at F/Stop. But as most guys who know her will tell you, she's a dud spud. Always has an attitude that seems to say "I'm pretty, don't need to do anything else". Very little enthusiasm or personality, sad to say. And a lot of other reviews out there agree, so it's not just me.
    But then again, maybe she would respond better to a woman's touch ...
  19. Stecchino

Stecchino

1) Just curious Ozzy, but how much time between your session and a provider's previous one do you require to feel comfortable.

2) How can you ever be sure that that time has actually elapsed?
  20. Ozzy

Ozzy

You're right... I meant F-STOP girls.

Kimie... They aren't showering off the stink from the guy before me... that's for certain. And even with the shower I still prefer not to be someplace another guy was only minutes before.

And before anyone asks…. If I have ever called an indie who is busy with a client or just had an appointment right before I was due to see her... than I usually cancel and go elsewhere. Most whom I see regularly know that about me and will keep their sched clear before I arrive.
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2003