John B - really owner of JAG & investor in & shill for Julies

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by Rufus Moses, Nov 16, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. h. von bingen

h. von bingen Sharon

mien herr moses . . .

is rufii the plural of your first name? if so, i find it the best way to get dates with boyz . . . there's nothing like a flaccid member to get me going . . .

date rape = can be an oxy-moron,
    if u go out with the latter,
    hvb
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2002
  2. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

It also sounds like something that goes better with fluff.
  3. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

'PMB' is better for those of us that can't touch type.
  4. h. von bingen

h. von bingen Sharon

pmb/apm

prostitution message board? even if i wuz a provider i'd prefer whoreboard . . . so much more mellifluous.

i like the ole gramophone too slinx (esp. roi louis l'ancien les jambes dur, bouche de valise).

99% perspiration and 1% irritation . . .
    hvb
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2002
  5. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I actually have a few old recordings on drum/cyclinder ( somewhere is my archives - although I no longer have anything to play them on; not that I have a reel-to-reel for those, either ).
  6. justme

prostitution message board

And, yes.

(Although I can't claim to own any old acetates)
  7. h. von bingen

h. von bingen Sharon

if i wanted my music to sound perfect -- i'd die and go to . . .

jm:

what's pmb?

not to mention, the really good obscure stuff is only available on records (that aren't even as advanced as vinyl tech).

iri and lud ite,
    hvb
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2002
  8. justme

Can't say how good it feels to be completely outside the loop of PMB politicing again.
  9. h. von bingen

h. von bingen Sharon

a note to oracle

dear o:

the new story is not so cataclysmic, but the players are the same. it also involved something of personal vendetta. see the next big thing thread. i've read your threads, they ARE misleading and misguided . . . good work!

hvb
  10. h. von bingen

h. von bingen Sharon

last post perhaps too incendiary . . . ergo sliced?

peace is always a good idea. just came back from mass (feast day of the bvm). if i can't shut the fuck up for her, who can i stf up for?
    hvb
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2002
  11. RufusMoses

RufusMoses (212) 513-0888

Things change...the truce/cooling-off-period is just a suggestion...others have found it to be a good one...
  12. TheNextBigThing

TheNextBigThing

Rufus,

I'm not slandering or attacking jag. I'm only pointing out that to me there appears to be a poster there whose reviews about a certain establishment should be taken with a grain of salt because of the numerous infractions I've encountered.

btw... Was it not YOU who started this thread.
  13. RufusMoses

RufusMoses (212) 513-0888

14. TheNextBigThing

TheNextBigThing

Well...

He has been accused of many things other than shilling over there.

btw, I'm not saying he is or isn't, just that it sometimes appears he is and that he has on several occasions surpassed the general mileage associated with certain girls (unless of course he's lying about the mileage he's received).
  15. oddfellow4870

oddfellow4870

Okay,

Here's an example. JB posted a highly negative review of a Julie's girl that came to NY via Hartford (where I live). We discussed it back and forth and at no point did I sense any agenda for Julie's. He was trying to figure out why Alpha (and us CT guys) hadn't done more to straighten this girl out. A lot of joking and philosophy. If he was a shill for Julies, why would he even bring her up? Doesn't make sense. If were a client of Julie's, I'd complain about their lousy screening pratices based on his review.

I am not saying what JB is or isn't (other than a really good story teller), but if he's a shill, he puts a lot of energy into things other than shilling.
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2002
  16. TheNextBigThing

TheNextBigThing

oddfellow,

While I can see those comments you referred to as somewhat negative towards Julies, I don't think they over shadow other deceptive comments that he has made (from what I've read) regarding his quality of sessions from girls who don't provide the same quality (extras) to others. I can't speak about much of the going-on's over there since I was only there briefly before they went to the pay scale and only a short time after, but from what I have surmised he does seem to post a lot about receiving certain extra's from newer girls that don't seem to fall in line with nearly everyone else who sees the same girls at later dates. He also nearly always seems to be the first to see and review most girls there. So to me he's posting blatantly false reviews (regarding services) to the membership at jag. Now if he is truly receiving services not available to the common man, then I deem that as even worse since it would appear that Julie herself is involved in his shilling practices.
  17. oddfellow4870

oddfellow4870

I have no backroom knowledge of any of this. But as a long time Jag member I have read hundreds of JohnB's comments and I am certain, I read comments like:

"There's just isn't anyone at Julie's that excites me right now. I'm going to have to ask em to get in some new girls." or something to that effect.

If he is shilling, he's not consistent about it.

I also concur that since there is no way to verify identity, how can we ever know who's who? And who cares? I guess conspiracy theorists just need outlets.

For myself, JAG is still the best place to find reviews. As for the discussions, The level and quality have fallen. But it's a private club with all the problems of having lower numbers than this board.

I will say this. In my three years at JAG, I have never found a member who takes the same approach to hobbying as I do and I have found several here. Makes me feel a little less odd.
  18. daveydawg

daveydawg

19. Rufus Moses

Rufus Moses

20. Rufus Moses

Rufus Moses

more evidence ... see for yourself ...

Previously (above) there have been extended discussions about how the current operator of JAG, MadChaos, and John B are likely the same person...and how JAG has turned its back on its original members and its promised mission by providing those on the supply side (i.e. "providers") access, by shilling for providers out of self-interest, by investing in providers business, by lying to its members about all of this, and by throwing permanent and founding members off the board for making this public.

More recently MC/John B was accused of (some would say shown to be) slamming April in order to benefit Julie.

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=4459&goto=nextnewest

Recently we discovered that when Julie's new web site was opened those of us blocked from accessing JAG (based on IP number because we criticized MC) were now also blocked from accessing Julie's new web site.

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=4887

Now we have strong evidence that JAG is also the new website service provider for Julie's. This is something you can verify for yourself.

jaginfo.net - 209.236.222.188

julienyc.com - 209.236.222.162

Both are in what is called a Class C network, which means a single entity owns all of the addresses in the 209.236.222.* subdomain. (Ask a networking guru about this...it is indicated by the first octet "209").

I know MadChaos (aka John B) owns a business with multiple machines on the internet...from my e-mail discussions with him during the time I turned operation of JAG over to him.

What is clear, in effect, is that JAG is now providing web service for Julie's.

(This may also explain why Julie has suddenly disappeared from UG...JAG/MC/JohnB being in some kind of paranoid imagined competition with UG, they would perhaps require this as part of the deal.)

If there was ever any remaining doubt...

Clearly JAG has crossing over to the supply side, has intrinsic conflicts of interest, and can no longer be trusted to be a sort of "Consumer Reports" for we hobbyists.

And since MC/John B won't admit any of this...he simply can't be trusted at all.
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2002