Johnny Damon To NY ???

Discussion in 'Sports' started by seeker6591, Dec 21, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ChuckUFarlie

ChuckUFarlie

I just noticed this. I don't know if it's fair to criticize him for that. He took a brutal shot to the head in the 2003 playoffs and some say he has never been quite right since. Besides he is dumb as a stump anyway.
  2. Mr. User Name

Mr. User Name

This rankes up there among the best of Best.
  3. Best1

Best1

LMAO!

And he laughs in the dugout while his team is getting blown out.
  4. robnotbob

robnotbob

Tee Shirt seen (and bought) in Cape Cod Mass.

"Johnny Demon.....

"Looks like Jesus, Talks Like Judas, Throws Like Mary"
  5. mitchmaxx

mitchmaxx

I thought I was the only one who noticed that, it was like the movie " Fever Pitch " I think was the name.. the guy from Saturday night live stars with Drew Barrymore.... the chatracter is a SICK Red Sox fan, and after a devastating loss, he and his friens go into a bar near Fenway, only to see Damon and a few other players sitting at a table eating, drinking and LAUGHING their asses off, as he and his friends cry in their beers about the loss... I think sometimes I am that fucking fan....LOL
  6. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

7. Mr. User Name

Mr. User Name

Check again . It was less then 9 or 10 minutes !!!!!!!
  8. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

My post was made in December of 05, his response came this morning. Is that not around 9 or 10 months?
  9. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

okk......objective
  10. Best1

Best1

You Fox, you.
  11. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

thx...i do try...even tho they always flame me in this section...because i try to be fair and balanced.
  12. Best1

Best1

Wrong. YOU'RE the best Seeker. Excellent helpful posts all the time.
  13. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

err ...uh...i was the one who predicted they would falter at the end...just like in prior years.

perhaps George should refund the tickets or maybe even lower the payroll a bit.

even better idea..perhaps they should bring back a REAL baseball player like RJ, what did George call him........ MR. May or was it Mr. September??
  14. donquixote04

donquixote04

Rooster, congratulations on four out of five accurate predictions, made more than 9 months ago. Too bad they didn't get the pitching.
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2006
  15. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

thx best

your the best!

he had me confused as well...lol
  16. Best1

Best1

Rooster, you must still be hung over from the Yanker embarrassment. Seeker didn't take 9 months to respond.
  17. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

I guess i have my answer !
  18. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Interesting That It Took So Long

Seeker:
    Where you been man! Interesting that you took 9 or 10 months to respond to my post. I believe that those statements made in December did come true for the most part. Monday Morning QB's are always correct.

Best1:
    It is easy to make that statement now that the season is over. I am not real certain that at his age that Bernie can play everyday. I still believe that Damon was a good move for the Yanks, and the move of getting him certainly hurt the Red Sox.
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2006
  19. Best1

Best1

The Damon acquisition was ridiculous. Bernie's arm is just as good Damon's and his bat is still better.
  20. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

1. it was a question !!! no one put words in your mouth.

2. your actual answer doesn't sound very encouraging.....same old same old then for the Yankees...no ???