JohnTV.com holy $hit!

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by JohnnyDoe, Aug 21, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. JXM

JXM Bronze

Every girl in CT is not getting an allowance from daddy.

Maybe it is an anonymity thing...people feel they can do it in the city and not get found out...
  2. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

Isn't it the lack of money which leads to this, not too much? Are the NYU part-timers the one's gettting $10,000/month allowances from daddy?
  3. JXM

JXM Bronze

Nothing at all wrong with the AMP experience...I use the CT AMPs for 10-20 visits a year and have had mostly good experiences, but to say that because CT has a lot of AMPs (most of which are now closed due to LE and I'll probably stay the hell away from them anyway going forward as saving money isn't worth getting pinched) that prostitution is alive and well is comparing apples and oranges.

And I'm just looking for a few reliable, non-SW GFE providers...with all of the money up there it shouldn't be that hard to find. But it is.
  4. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Port Chester is not a fucking city. It's a fucking Village.
  5. Mr.Vargas

Mr.Vargas

yeah, but Portchester compensated by having brothels and AMP's in ordinary looking houses. They were pretty successful too, until they were busted as part of the recent crackdown.
  6. genius

genius

Under 200 including AMPs.
    If you are interested in high end ANYTHING (not limited to sex) NYC is no contest. I point out that the population of the whole state (<4M) is only 3X larger than just Manhattan.

I have had the most pleasant, reasonable prices AMP exeriences in CT that are very much distinguishable.
  7. JXM

JXM Bronze

It is a dead zone compared to NYC. I stopped trying to hobby in CT years ago...just gave up. For the record I tend to be interested in more high end and true GFE service, and while I hit an AMP every now and then I don't really count that as most of those experiences are indistinguishable from each other.

What types of girls are you referring to?
  8. JohnnyDoe

JohnnyDoe

Portchester comes pretty close. Except by I95, the rest is just houses.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2006
  9. genius

genius

There isn't a decent supply of prostitutes of any kind you say? Have you spent any time in Danbury, Waterbury, Vernon, Waterford, New Haven ? I have and they have some of the best prostitutes IMHO, reasonable pricing and the same places have been around for decades. My all time best experiences have been in CT.
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2006
  10. JXM

JXM Bronze

With people monitoring the "known" strolls in NH, perhaps people felt the risk/reward profile wasn't worth it and moved on to less convenient locales where they thought they were at less risk of prosecution.
  11. JXM

JXM Bronze

I'm not even talking so much about the guys...but for the girls. There is also a very different demand equation around NYC for prostitution of all kinds.

With all of the money in CT, the fact that there isn't a decent supply of prostitutes of any kind shows that it is different. And perhaps it all just got moved to BPT or Hartford.

But if a neighborhood can eliminate it without just relocating it, is that such a bad thing?
  12. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

Guys drive from Queens to Hunts Point in the Bronx for SW's. You underestimate how far out of the way it takes to be "impractical".
  13. JXM

JXM Bronze

First, I said predominately. Also, New Haven is dominated by Yale so it isn't a typical city like Bridgeport that has plenty of those types of areas.

The "Chapel and Howe" stroll isn't anywhere near anywhere that would have been remote enough like "genius" is suggesting, but was close enough to the downtown bars to generate late night traffic, which is why the demand was there to begin with.

Not impossible, but impractical.
  14. JXM

JXM Bronze

Best show on TV. Period.
  15. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

No such thing as a "city" which is 100% residential.
  16. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

You guys need to watch season ?3? of "The Wire".
  17. JXM

JXM Bronze

I didn't miss your point but each city is set up a little differently. In New Haven they really couldn't do that as the city is predominately residential. Nowhere for them to send them.

So maybe you are right, but it just wouldn't have worked there.
  18. genius

genius

I think you missed my point. The cops can't make prostitution go away in a macro sense but can do it in a micro sense. If the cops dont want a srtoll to be in a certain residential neighborhood all they have to do is have a chat with the girls working that area (they know who the girls are and talk to them from time to time when they see them) and tell them not to work the particular area in question and that they will bust any girl who does. They aren't specifically telling them that they won't get busted if they work in the industrial area a couple of blocks away but that they WILL get busted if they work the residential area.
  19. JXM

JXM Bronze

Didn't work in New Haven. Although I cannot be certain what the cops did, until they started going after the Johns and taking their cars away thereby driving away demand, that particular neighborhood didn't change for years...

I've been through there a number of times in the past few years on my way downtown during what would have been peak "hooker times" and have seen nary a one. I'm sure it just moved elsewhere, but without some type of REAL police/community action, it would have gone on forever to the detriment of a neighborhood that was desparately trying to rebuild...
  20. JXM

JXM Bronze

That isn't my issue. I'm ok (I guess) with streetwalkers if they are not visible by the general public going about their business. My first point was that nobody here (including those that might even be a customer, which I'm guilty of in my past) would want that going on in their own neighborhood. Most people agreed.

Whether this particular guy is full of shit or not to me is irrelevant.

I made a further point that having seen it up close and having been a customer the thought of patronizing a streetwalker gives me the willies. The crime/drugs/disease/etc. that come along with it are not good for anybody. I'm not naive enough to think it will ever go away. Best case it just stays away from public view.