Jordan/Julia retired ?

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by RoyalWulff, Feb 2, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. harrynj

harrynj

update

I finally had the pleasure of seeing the lovely Jordan and as expected I had a great time. She is one sweet, smart and sexy lady. :) I hope to see her again.
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2003
  2. harrynj

harrynj

rollin, I figured that you would get a kick out of it. I had added that line to see how you would respond to my misadventures. :(
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2003
  3. rollin

rollin

the special client who booked Jordan for the whole day, identify yourself like a man so I can pop you (j/k)

harry, harry, harry.................

I HAVE TO ADMIT................................

Hey...Now.........

it wasn't me :)
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2003
  4. harrynj

harrynj

Oops... looks I struck another nerve. Sorry about that, but I suppose it was forseeable.

I was frustrated with the totality of the events over the past few weeks. She was the only one I booked and there were hardly other alternatives when those appointments fell through.

I do wish that you would have been more up front about the events of last week. I would have been more understanding had you told me this before. I had an early appointment which you had moved back because she supposedly couldn't make it on time. How was I supposed to know that someone else was scheduled before my appointment? (although I did suspect this when I called to confirm for the rescheduled appointment) You tell me to call back but I was never able to reach you by phone for the rest of the day. I also got stuck in the traffic and holiday parades.

Everything else was simple miscommunication and I apologize for my part of it.

Jewel, please read the electronic mail message I sent you.

The special client who booked Jordan for the whole day, identify yourself like a man so I can pop you (j/k).
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2003
  5. eviesnow2002

eviesnow2002

Re: Re: Re: Any recent Jordan sightings?

I HANG UP ON YOU? THAT IS WHAT YOU THINK? Look Harry first you send me an ***** and tell me all this stuff i do not understand but to say that i hang up on you intentionally is just bullshit.. Jordan is on weekends.. She LIMITS I REPEAT LIMITS HER AVAILABILTY.. Not because i want her to it is becuase she wants it this way.. The two times you called once was cancelled cause she was sick.. The second time was because the client that had her before you booked her till the end of her shift.. You know at times i think some of you are not at all fair to me.. It is not my fault this girl wants to work only 6 hrs on a weekend and that she gets booked up quickly .. It is also not my fault that she is sick or something came up with her .. It is her doing not mine.. I just book the session.. From now on to avoid confusion there are some new things i have done to better service you and number one will be that every client must leave a conatact number in order to prebook a session.. Secondly they are asked to call an hr before booking time to make sure everything is well with booking so they do not make an unecessary trip.. So this has made things better .. thirdly i do not accept any calls from blocked or navailable numbers if it is blocked or unavailable i will not answer point blank.. Also Harry or any of you for that matter think i am hanging up on you on the weekend this is not so.. I TAKE WEEKENDS TO DO MY DOCTORS APPOINTMENTS AND ETC AND I AM IN PLACES WHERE MY CELL JUST GOES AND TURNS OFF. Most clients understand this if u do not Harry then there is nothing to discuss and call me unfriendly..

Regards, Jewels
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2003
  6. lordruvane

lordruvane

i saw jordan last sat

as of last saterday she was still with jewels. cant make any promises for this weekend. but i now she does work in the real world full time. so these weekend days might be to much for her on a regular basis. id keep trying and not give up hope cause she is worth it. besides being a great provider she is fun to be with and has the ability to have not to take every thing very serously. its nice to be able to kid a round with and have a laugh with a provider without loosing the mood.
  7. harrynj

harrynj

Re: Re: Any recent Jordan sightings?

Thanks Shoreguy. I had scheduled appointments for the past two weeks only to have those appointments cancelled at the last minute. I was then told to choose another girl. Then when I call back, Jewels hangs up on me. Not exactly what I call friendly service.

Jordan/Julia, care to post the real reason why you decided to flake out?
  8. Shoreguy

Shoreguy Silver

Re: Any recent Jordan sightings?

Yes
  9. harrynj

harrynj

Any recent Jordan sightings?

Has anyone seen Jordan in the past three weeks she has been back?
  10. rollin

rollin

9lives: Have you read the "good news all around", thread. There you will find the answer.

Hey...Now.....
  11. 9lives

9lives

Well, just 'cause, I surfed over to jewels site and lo and behold, Jordans name is listed. She's not on the schedule, but she is back on the site. Whatever that means.
  12. rollin

rollin

spanky, I spent some time with her at the party and was going to book an appointment to see her on the Wed. following the party, but something came up, so I was going to book a 2 hour for that Sat. Then I was chatting with Ms. Jewel on that Thurs. when she gave me the news of her retirement. And poor harrynj had his name on her list to see her that night and she split shortly after I was with her :(

Now I'm jonesn' for her.........

Come out, come out, where ever you are.............. :)

Hey...Now.....
  13. 9lives

9lives

Yep, I know the feeling. Jordan has got to be one of my all time favorite people. She was fun to look at and just to be with. I had to make a choice between seeing her and doing more "responsible" things not too long ago. I choose to be responsible and have regretted it ever since.

So Jordan - drop us all a hello note, come back just to hang out, or whatever. I miss you!
  14. eviesnow2002

eviesnow2002

Re: So Sad

She is very happy and doing well in the outside world.. Yes i too am human and in this business every day is a crisis over something.. So cut me some slack on that comment will ya ..

Jewels
  15. Pinochio77

Pinochio77

So Sad

Yes, I was very dissapointed when I read that she retired.

I had tried several times to visit with her when she first started with Jewels but every time I tried setting up an appointment with her, Jewel was having some kind of crisis and I couldn't schedule.

Then my work schedule got crazy. It's a damn shame because based on her reviews, I think I could have turned into a regular. she is my perfect body type and her indicated personality, interests and intelligence level seemed very much to my liking.

Jordan, I wish you the best but if you ever come out of retirement, PLEASE let us know ASAP.
  16. spanky123

spanky123

I was able to see her again and say hi to her at the party, but that was it....she will be missed :(
  17. harrynj

harrynj

Hey rollin, how do you think I feel? I am still waiting. :(

Even if she stays retired, I would like to see her post again. She appeared to be a sweetie. :)
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2003
  18. rollin

rollin

It's amazing how fast they come and then leave, never to be heard from again........damn mailman can't seem to be able to find the right mailbox......:( even verizon is having trouble now..... :p

Finally found one that I really enjoyed being with........and she retires.... wtf.......'sigh'

Hey...Now.....
  19. rollin

rollin

I had planned on making an appointment to see her yesturday, during the later part of the week, before all of the changes to Jewels operation and site.

Damn, I knew I should have made that appointment to see her last Wednesday evening instead, which, as it turns out, was her last day before retiring. To bad the mailman lost my mail, maybe he'll find it and try to deliver it again. :)

We, will miss you Jordan,

Hey...Now.....
  20. RoyalWulff

RoyalWulff

Is it true, have you retired? If so best of luck to you, if not please let us know how to find you. I know you will be missed by many.

RW