JOY on CL

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by rre, Jun 8, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. MrFreeze451

MrFreeze451

Hey neighbor
  2. rre

rre

I would say she is taller then 5' 9" I think she maybe bigger then 160 I know she has a belly she hides in a black corset. do not greek is offered did not try, I am not that into greek. Incall is not in either of those 3 it is Rockaway. I live in the 5 towns area. Face is ok brown skinned black girl with a few freckles. I am white so stood out like a sore thumb walking down her block. But the people were fine to be honest. And yes that is her. She loves to talk and is friendly but for incall she has a cat so if you don't mind the cat you are fine.
  3. MrFreeze451

MrFreeze451

She claims her incall is in Inwood, Lawrence or Cedarhurst. Does she visit the Greek Isles? and yes, how is her face?
  4. billyS

billyS

5. ecpaul

ecpaul

I don't think your review was long at all, great job man. You covered the bases.
  6. rre

rre

saw Joy on CL. She is in the LI section this was 2 days ago sorry but was unable to type review before. Called got her machine left message, she called back within 2 minutes said she was sleeping this was around noon, saw her incall was not too far from me so asked about that said that was last nite. Anyway she agreed to let me see her there turned out incall was in Rockaway along Beach Channel. called her when I was on the road and she directed me in. She stood out front on her Cell and directed me in she looked good from there anyway I parked my car down the block and walked back to her felt like the walk of shame as alot of people were out talking and I did not fit in , Felt like they all knew what I was doing there. Anyway followed her into her house and man nice legs. Asked me if I wanted some juice or Punch as my mouth was dry and to relax she was not going to rush me, also she has a cat which does not bother me as I like dogs and cats. Anyway all is going fine at this point. started rubbing her leg and she said lets move to the bedroom gave me a cbj which was fine and then move to Mish with her legs around me pulling me in. Came that way waited about 5-10 minutes talking then I was ready to go again and she says I get more for going again anyway I had no more with me I had paid 2 $$ told her that and she let me have the second cup this time. Left and did the walk back to my car said hello to the people next door but felt like they knew what I was there for. If cats bother you do not do incall. I will not repeat it was ok but extra for the 2nd cup bothered me. sorry for the long report hope I gave enough info for you to make up your own mind she is a safety girl.