Juju Asian on cl

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by rollingstoned, Apr 4, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. rollingstoned

rollingstoned

sorry, maybe not true gfe. still confused on what daty is, oral for her? but kissing was allowed and there was no bb... she was fun and cute.
  2. jed253

jed253

Gfe to me is dfk daty bbbj cfs
  3. benisbig

benisbig

Please define "true GFE", we all have our personal standards of course.
  4. rollingstoned

rollingstoned

kissing was allowed, sorry dont know daty...
  5. un4given

un4given

What do you mean by "true GFE"? Was kissing allowed? DFK?
  6. rollingstoned

rollingstoned

Well I was bored wednesday night 2 weeks ago and the gf was at work and I was just surfing cl and came across an add for Juju a young asian girl servicing all boros LI and parts of Jersey. I called up and asked how much, she said .2 and I stated that it was more than I wanted to spend so she asked how much I was willing amd said .16, she put me on hold for a minute and said ok. So I give her the address, she calls when she get down stairs and I bring her up. SHe was smaller than I thought, cute but different from her pics, nice little boobs but no ass at all. This girl was a true GFE, but Im not much inot asians and just wanted to try one out. We start with a cbj and then her on top, then I pick her up and bang away with her in the air, then lay her down for some mish. Pulled out and busted all over her chest. We cleaned up she gave me her direct # and she headed on out. Not a bad experience, but I really wanted to finish with a facial.