Julie at AAA

Discussion in 'New York' started by bigfun, Mar 2, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. JohnBoy

JohnBoy

Honestly, socketome, I really don't care what your position is. Like I said before this is directed at bigfun, he knows exactly what this is about. The "mess" was already present, and the situation arose from my review of a girl. This board is my only means of communication with bigfun. I've never even seen him on this bored before. I don't need your understanding, sympathy or belief. The only mistake I made in all of this was reviewing a girl, and giving details of the who, what, when, where, and how. I was the only person who had an appointment with Holly on the day I mentioned in my review, and Bigfun used me as a reference saying we were personal friends. He put my real name and username together for them, whether it was an accident or not. Then he had a problem with them and started threatening them, and leaving bizarre f*****g messages. So I try to make a second appointment and I'm blacklisted, and given the third degree on who this guy is since we're "personal friends".

DO YOU GET IT NOW???

Now if something happens to one of their girls, or their business whether it's Bigfun or not they think we're "personal friends. You never know what people will do when losing money is involved.
  2. GlobalCourtesans

GlobalCourtesans

How did this thread turn ugly???

Julie will allow a full hour. She just might not have liked you. lol
  3. Socketome

Socketome Silver

So what exactly would you call your first post in this thread?

Until you admit to yourslef that you are responsible for your own actions, you're never going to get anywhere. you can blame him all you want, but you're as responsible as anyone for getting you "involved". In fact, how the hell do you have any knowledge that it is in fact he who left any of those messages? If you keep this up, you are just going to get deeper into this shit. You know, when you find you've dug yourself into a hole, it's rare the the solution is "more digging".

And if you are going to trot your business out on a Public Prostitution Message Board, don't be surprised at the results. What's next, the threats of personal bodily harm?
  4. GlobalCourtesans

GlobalCourtesans

no it isn't Gia

I don't think she has any tatoos
  5. JohnBoy

JohnBoy

Also I'm not interested in reprimanding another adult on behalf of any agency. I'm letting him know that using information from this board irresponsibly has potential consequenses from me. If you were in this position you'd be angry as hell too. As far as playing messages from another John, right or wrong, at least I know what bigfun involved me in.

This is directed at BigFun, specifically. If you don't get it I don't really give a s**t. He knows what this is about.
  6. JohnBoy

JohnBoy

YOU just don't seem to get it.

I never said bigfun had my personal information, the agency does.

I don't need sympathy from anyone, I just want this guy to know that his actions caused me a personal problem. I have no other way to contact him than thru this bored, cause I don't even know him.
  7. Socketome

Socketome Silver

JB,

You just don't get it, do you? If you are going to go around letting agencies play phone messages to you from other Johns, you are involved, plain and simple. If you come on a public board and reprimand other Johns for their "misdeeds" against agencies, you are involved, plain and simple.

But also, where is the sole source of your information? If this guy has your personal info, then you must know him somehow. If he doesn't have that info, then how did he tell this agency that "you" told him anything? Aside from this whole story not holding water (which is actually a separate issue), if you don't want to be "involved", then you have the responsibility yourself to take an active role in not getting involved - and letting some agency play phone messages from other Johns and getting you to post about it on a public board is about as far as I can imagine from "the actions to be taken in order to not get invovled". But you go right ahead doing things where the most likely result is becoming "involved", and then complaining that you are getting involved - just don't be surprised when you don't get any sympathy. OTOH, you can not listen to messages from other Johns, not come on public boards and talk about it, and not defend agncies, etc. But I guess that's not as much fun for you (and you won't get what you really want, which appears to be to have something to complain about).
  8. JohnBoy

JohnBoy

BMM is not the party involved. If you read my posts in their entirety you'll see how BigFun involved me in this mess. Also, I'm not defending any agency, I'm defending my right to get a piece of ass in peace.

What if you reviewed a provider on this board, and someone called that agency, mentioned they knew you personally and was referred by you, and then caused alot of chaos and made threats? Then the next time you tried to make an appointment they refused to give you one cause they thought you were somehow involved.

That's where I'm coming from on this. I don't even know this guy. What if something serious had happened? That agency has my personal information.
  9. Socketome

Socketome Silver

PS And what is any agency doing playing any messages left by one cutomer to another? Is this some elaborate ruse to threaten BMM over his tantrum last week?
  10. Socketome

Socketome Silver

You know, JB, when you go around listening to messages left by some other Johns, and then going on a public message board and acting as Defender of some agency, you're the one who has involved yourself. When will guys realize that they shouldn't stick their noses into the business between Johns and prostitutes, whether they are agencies, incalls and independants?
  11. JohnBoy

JohnBoy

If I hadn't heard it with my own two ears, I wouldn't believe it. If this guy does something stupid to this agency, it's a problem. He told them I know him personally from UG, and they have my name and address. This has the potential of getting ugly and I don't wanna be involved.
  12. JohnBoy

JohnBoy

From what I understand from hearing the phone messages he threatened to make an appointment using another name and location, and said they would never know it was him. He also said he had friends that were LE and he can get them shut down. They weren't your average stupid messages, they were lengthy and sounded bizarre. He left a name too, which was the same name he used the night he made the appointment.
  13. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

But understand, like I thought everyone does, an agency can tell me or anyone anything they want.
    I find it hard to believe that even if one ug member admits he is UG to an agency, and does give them a hard time(im not accusing big of anything here), why would they hold that against other people, when they dont know if they are UG or not. Is business that good that they dont need new clients?
    I question this action.
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2003
  14. JohnBoy

JohnBoy

I'm pissed cause BigFun's antics, are a serious form of cockblocking. Then he wants to come here and give his little review and line about not using UG as leverage for an agency.
    UG shouldn't be used as a resource to threaten and harass people.
  15. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

john-Ditto ......no new clients I was told, because of same reasons.
  16. JohnBoy

JohnBoy

I travel frequently on business, so my time is very well spent. My vested interest in them is in a capacity of finding a good, inexpensive service. I gave a review in good faith, cause there are very few good outcall services. Had I known you were gonna cause problems I would've never given the details of which agency I used. Since we're here to share information that would be ridiculous. I called last week to make an appointment after returning home from a trip, and find out their not taking new clients cause someone from Utopiaguide that they had problems with has been calling and leaving threatening messages. I told them I gave a positive mention, and then they want to know if I know you. Seems as though you told them I personally know you, and said I only paid $140 for a 1/2 hour. So they think I'm involved somehow. I heard the messages you left, and all I can say is it's uncalled for.

As far as being a small-minded, unintelligent whimp....you repeatedly threatened a woman over the phone-what does that make you?
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2003
  17. bigfun

bigfun

Re: It Works Both Ways.....

I can only ASS U ME that yoru have a vested interest in the success of cream by rehashing another thread ;are you going to brigng that up every time I post about soemthing totally unrelated. Call me a liar , read all my post as you probale have nothing else to do with your time and they will speak for themselves; your idiotic distortion of facts clearly indicates that you are a small minded uniteligent whimp who has the right for people to respect his opinion as much as Saddam is entitled to weapons of mass destruction

As a menche I give an agency the chance to make it up Cream fell off the face of the earth and thank god they are idiots and if you like them well that speaks for itself . And I will not respond to anything you post or even bother to read it. Have fun with the babies at cream
  18. bigfun

bigfun

As I recall Mr M she did have one tat on her belly right side rather large did not distract from her beauty at all
  19. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

sounds like a pretty girl, but if I come in 15 minutes, and she walks, Id never be ever to use the agency again, so Ill stick with the girls that I know from Tiffany.
    Thanx for the heads up.
  20. JohnBoy

JohnBoy

It Works Both Ways.....

Your review was good.

But as far as using this board as leverage by an agency, what exactly are you getting at? You used the bored in the same way against Cream. Did you expect them not to defend themselves against the stuff you were saying. If if you ask me, the phone girl was alot more believable than you were. I used the service the day before your incident, and had a great time with great service. And the fact that you tried to tell the phone person that I personally told you I only paid $140 for a half hour, leads me to believe that you routinely tell untruths if it's in your favor. I don't care who comes on the bored, and what they say as long as it's honest. Cause, if the information supplied on this bored isn't truthful, than this board is useless.