Julies nyc

Discussion in 'New York' started by jjbond, Mar 22, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. realniceguy39

realniceguy39

Index for Hall of Fame

Julie,
    I really appreciate the benefits of being a member of your site. Its great. I was sure I was a winner of this months contest....but alas there is always next month.

A couple of suggestions:

Your Hall of Fame has so many really stunning women that have been part of your wonderful little organization. It is a bit frustrating that well over half the pictures have no names attached.

It would be wonderful if there were a key or a tagline indicating who is in each pic. I know that you also have a large library of mpeg videos. Adding another section of those would be a nice addition.

BTW Is the video downloadable in the members section you? If so on my next trip to NYC I want to "meet" the boss!!!!

thanks

RNG
  2. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Thanks again!

You are so sweet Julie! Let me know if you can get her to come by. SpiritOf93@aol.com
  3. Julienyc

Julienyc

Re: Thanks Julie!

I will ask around to see where she is , she also has a very pretty sister named Angel that is really lovely.
  4. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Thanks Julie!

Julie, You're the greatest! If PIT is down, maybe you could get Katrina to come back?!?
  5. Julienyc

Julienyc

Re: Julie, What about Katrina?

Katrina is working at PIT ,I think anyway. I heard that they were closed for awhile but I am not really sure. Katrina was nice and came to me from PIT in the first place.
  6. Julienyc

Julienyc

Re: julies member website

My Love,

Hi Love, Please call us and we will arrange a great session for you.

LUV JULIE
  7. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Julie, What about Katrina?

I posted earlier on this thread about which Katrina I had seen, please let me know whatever happened to her. Thanks!
  8. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

Never Ceases to amaze me....!!!

Julie,

Always going above and beyond the call of duty....

See gang .... Thats a Class Act...

"Everyone is comfortable with the person who has class because he is comfortable with himself. If you have class, you've got it made. If you don't have class, no matter what else you have, it won't make up for it."
    -Unknown

john J

JohnGCNY@yahoo.com
  9. Julienyc

Julienyc

Re: John

I will try to figure a safe secure way to add Utopia to the members site . Utopia has really added much to our place. Everyone loves the site and speaks highly of it. It is a nice place for everyone including providers to speak out honestly. It is not just about S-- but almost everything can and is addressed.
  10. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

John

John,

Great idea-I like it.
  11. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

Hmmmm guest passes

Here's a thought...!!!

How about a guest pass and password to the members side of Julies website for the people of the UG Board......??!!??

I know I would definietly be appreciative of any such gesture on Julies part....

JohnJ
    JohnGCNY@yahoo.com
  12. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Assistance Please-Julie

Julie,

With all of this talk about a private web. site for your lovely girls-can you pass it along to me? I am a regular poster and most guys in the room know that I can be trusted. If possible-please send to:
    RoosterC74@yahoo.com
  13. jjbond

jjbond

julies member website

julie, i have a question, i read that you have another web site other then the one julienyc.com if that is so what is it and how can i access it. you can email me info at jjrocker39@hotmail.com. thank you. I am also a long time patron of you and your ladies since the days of 40th street near the funeral home. thanks.
  14. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

About Katrina

Dear Julie,

The Katrina I'm talking about has her picture in your HallOfFame, Gallery4, 4th picture. She was so sweet, the first time I visited your place, she greeted me at the door with a BJ! I should have said I was there to check the phonelines, LOL. The second time I was with her, she was orgasming so much I was worried that she was going to pass out! She looked like she could have been my boss' twin sister and she used it to roleplay me banging my boss, LOL.
  15. realniceguy39

realniceguy39

Thanks Julie!!

Julie,
    I checked my Email and my password and login were there. Thanks! BTW Great stuff!
    RNG
  16. realniceguy39

realniceguy39

access to members area

Julie, et al.
    I received my pin number from Tess about 10 days ago. I sent an email to get login/password for members area....over a week, no response...Whats up? is members area down?

RNG
    realniceguy39@hotmail.com
  17. Julienyc

Julienyc

Katrina

Are we talking about the Katrina from PIt or our original Katrina? The Katrina from PIt got very chunky ,
  18. Casper

Casper

Re: Re: Re: New Guys at Julie's

19. Casper

Casper

Re: Re: Re: New Guys at Julie's

Call and ask for Beverly and she will explain how to clear everything.
    =================================

WIll do, thanks for your reply ;)

Peace Out
    C
  20. Julienyc

Julienyc

Re: Re: New Guys at Julie's