Re: Victoria left for Jbs from the Palace only to return with the same story Victoria is Russian went by Nina at JBs ,she is a dark haired maiden ,very cute ,slim ,5/7 The palace was an invention to offer 25 and under only , pretty and more accomadating girls for a higher price. It was great but the girls wanted to go back to the regular house due to more volume and I closed it. I will and do intend to get something like this going again. At this time everyone is mixed together in the regular house. The service is 90% great and the other 10% is usually new girls learning the art ,but I let the guys know what to expect if the girl is new to the biz ,I let him know or if she is used to the regular Ny houses and wants tips first or gives only a Pro session. It usually takes about a week or so to get the message to the girl ,she usually gets good or gets going and I respect her decision.