JULIES

Discussion in 'New York' started by STEVE001, Aug 3, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. SB: Seems more like trying every dish on the menu at an eclectic East Village eatery, where the chef is a bit "particular" and keeps striving for the perfect combination of flavors.

She'll try something for a couple of weeks, but if the spice is off or the sweet and sour sauce leans too far to the sour, it's on to the next.

You may never get to try them all, but the adventure of trying keeps drawing you back. And, of course, a handful of tried and true favorites seem to last and last.

Mmmm. I may have a "Like Water for Chocolate" moment.
  2. Julienyc

Julienyc

Re: Julies ,all the girls

Don't forget our Cherry Julilees:)
  3. Julienyc

Julienyc

Julies ,all the girls

I would recommend Julies appetizer of the day Lola on the half shell, for your entree Elanya Ala creme, and you must save room for desert try our Giovanna mocha supreme in whipped creme.

Every day we offer a great menu with our classic delights and of course new chefs specials for those who like to try new things that always taste good.
  4. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Isn't that sort of like trying to eat at every restaurant in town ??? You can't do it, because while you're trying, there are old one's "closing down" and new one's "popping up". Of course, you can be happy trying.
  5. mrdense

mrdense

Me too

I've been to Julie's once (last week), and from
    what I can determine for reading reviews, I won't be happy until I've met (up close and personal) EVERY
    girl there!!!!!!!!
  6. Casper

Casper

I second it (as if I need to).
    Warning: Julie's women can and do become habit forming.

Peace Out
    C
  7. Julienyc

Julienyc

When you call ,have patience when speaking with Tess she is a bit cool and right to business when verifying .once you are in you are in for a great time and new friends.
  8. littleguy

littleguy Gold

C'mon Steve, use a little imagination.

Click on the banner, call the number and *maybe* they'll tell you.

In case the "Julie's" banner is not on the top of your page, the site is......

http://www.julienyc.com

Roughly mid-town, west-side
  9. STEVE001

STEVE001

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE JULIES IS LOCATED I WOULD LIKE TO TRY IT OUT.