Just a couple of things i forgot..

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by eviesnow2002, Feb 1, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Casper

Casper

In order to have remembered them one had to have forgotten them first.
  2. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Shouldn't this thread be "Just a couple of things I remembered.."?
  3. shorty

shorty

I'm with Bill and Casper on this one. I've used Jewel's service in the past and she has been nothing but professional with me. Lighten up fellas!

Why she gets bombarded by assholes after she posts is beyond me.
  4. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I am not a whoremonger!!! I'm a hobbyist!

Is that the same thing?:D
  5. spanky123

spanky123

I am really not sure why shit is being thrown around everytime Jewel makes a post, sometimes even coming from regulars it seems like...

I'd have to agree with Lord and Bill on this one, as the quality of the service provided is consistently good. I've always had a great time with the girls and never been cheated (an hour means an hour), and haven't had scheduling problems.

For all others that haven't taken the plunge.....don't knock it till u try it.
  6. Casper

Casper

Right you are my fellow whoremonger.
  7. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I always had a good time with the girls from NJ Jewels. People have to learn not to equate the posts here on UG with the services of the Jewels.
  8. neilz

neilz

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by eviesnow2002
    " ANother asshole heard from.."

That comment struck me as really funny. Sometimes the simple ones are the funniest. I can't stop laughung. Thanks
  9. eros701

eros701

I've used Jewel's services in the past and intend to in the future. Always in a nice place and everything on the up and up, which is a lot more than I can say for some others outfits.
    Evie, if you need help with your banner I'll be happy to help you out. I'll ****** you and we can work it out.
  10. Thorn

Thorn

I've never used her service, but anyone that adds to the flavor and increases the choices is appreciated.

I've found her lacking in tack sometimes, but we don't run madames out of town on a rail for being less then tackful. If we did, there would be several names on the list that were ahead of Eve.
  11. lordruvane

lordruvane

why so much negativity

anybody who has ever used jewels service will now how good her girls are. there is no need to bash her cause she canbe a little bit of a bitch sometimes on the board. i pesonally have never had a problem with any of her set up dates.
  12. vito

vito

Close the shop baby doll! The ship is sinking fast with your bull shit!!
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2003
  13. eviesnow2002

eviesnow2002

ANother asshole heard from..
  14. Juno Again

Juno Again

RE: JUST A COUPLE OF THINGS YOU FORGOT TO LIE ABOUT!
    J
  15. eviesnow2002

eviesnow2002

Guys:

Our new girl Lonnie is moving from Florida and has had some things come up so she will not be available till March 1, 2003.. She was supposed to be moving but a closing on her home in Florida has stopped her from doing so till March.. So patience she will be here soon..

Also Jordan has decided to retire from this business hopefully she will change her mind but if not we wish her well in whatever she chooses to do..

Katt is still with us but has requested a little more discretion in photos and such so she has requested a name change as well.. New name will be Vikki...

Just so u do not ask me who is Vikki.. Vikki will be aka Katt.

We have a new girl starting soon hopefully in the next week or so from Argentina by the name of India.. She is hot to trot so keep looking for pics and soon u will see our new banner up on here..

As you know i do my own site but i am not that computer literate and i need some one to help me do a new banner so if any of you can help me i will be more than happy to pay you .. I do not barter so please do not ask.. I will however will pay you for your expertise..

Thanks...

Love Jewels