Just back from Episodes

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by Eye Won, Dec 15, 2000.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. fletch

fletch Voice of Reason

nah...he is cool. Besides I think he put up UG's first review!
  2. robnotbob

robnotbob

Knock who down

Hmmmm???
  3. MrNY

MrNY Subject to blackouts

knock'm down to copper-member from bronze.....
  4. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Contact?

Menz, how about some contact info for Episodes, rates etc. Would be appreciated.
  5. robnotbob

robnotbob

Imp: You gotta remember to get the name! I was there last week and saw Caroleena. She was great.
  6. Eye Won

Eye Won

So, here I am, after being booted from LiveServant, Please let me start by saying my absence was due to my marriage falling apart and my affair with a 19 year old from Detroit...who I can't seem to get enough of....I have some pix I would like to post....
    Anyway, I was at Episodes tonight and had my pick of five....3 which were ok.....The other 2 were pretty cute..Took me a while to pick.....Well, as usual I didn't ask her name...I always mean to, but then get caught in the moment, I guess.....Anyway she had a tight little body, and gave one of the best oral I have had in a long time........took it all in and actually seemed to enjoy it......Then she actually gave me a rimmer and started playing with my sack suckin at it furiously.....anyway we finshed up doggystyle...I am definately going back Saturday...........The best time at Episodes this Year.....