Just hear me out....

Discussion in 'New York' started by PoppyLI, Dec 9, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. robnotbob

robnotbob

That gets you time in solitary.

(Shawshank redemption)
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2005
  2. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Freudian:

Do you think he's calling her obtuse?
  3. PoppyLI

PoppyLI

submissive angle

What I am saying is that it's not the money. When I am just hanging out with the sub, we have a great time. She's a lot of fun to go out with and she always cracks me up.

When it's "play time" it's a total switch on her end. She NEEDS to be treated a certain way to "get off", that's what a true SUB is like.

I'm not the Don Juan of subs. It's not about money, it's about people and the connection that you make with someone. I know that she'll be back because this is the second time she came for a visit.

The purpose of starting the thread was to get some ideas on how to "play" with her. Of course I wouldn't go to 7-11 and get day laborers to screw her. But I would have one of my buddies stop by and "do" her while she's tied up in a submissive position. My purpose of telling you how much I spent vs. the amount of time that I saw her was to enforce the idea that I respect her needs. I know that on the second visit she didn't show up with a lot cash so I gave her the $$$ 1/2 so that she'd be able to buy herself something. It seems that hurricane Wilma really did a number on her house and she's trying to raise some funds.
  4. HappyGilmore

HappyGilmore

Pay particular attention to the part about "turbocharging" ginger. Works great on my sub.
  5. SubmissiveAngel

SubmissiveAngel

sub-standard

you did state that you paid this lady "$$$$$$$$$ 1/2 for an hour and a half plus a quickie in the kitchen" to treat her in the way you "don't like to treat her". (wow!) what lady doesn't gravitate towards the guys who pay her large sums of money for short sessions that she directs?

not to be nasty, but you did open this thread talking about a specific lady that you know with brutal disrespect, and now you make yourself out as a don juan of subs. what was your intention in starting this thread, anyways?
  6. PoppyLI

PoppyLI

Wow...just when I thought I've...

...seen and read it all. It looks like something I'd like to try on her. She's back in FLA. but I know that she'll be back. She just can't help herself that way. Subs tend to gravitate towards the guys that can give them what they want/need.
  7. HappyGilmore

HappyGilmore

8. SubmissiveAngel

SubmissiveAngel

odd... very odd.

to say that my time here is "free sessions" or that there is no "outside of session" is just, well, wrong. in fact, it seems a little loopy (no offense.)

but obviously you are off your game, since you missed the point of my "stealing advertising" quip. if you need a cup of coffee to perk up this afternoon, call me. :)
  9. PoppyLI

PoppyLI

submissive angle

No whinning her sweetie. The first session (the first time I met her) I gave her $$$$$$ when her donation was $$$$$ for two hours. I saw her the first time for an hour and a half.

The second time I stopped by to see her was because she said, "someone was walking around the house." I gave her $$$ 1/2 so that she'd have some money. The quickie session just evolved into something that just happened. She went into Nassau to see a few guys and came back to the east end to see me and my buddy. I could have stopped by to see her but I didn't have time. So my revenge will just have to wait until another day.

So she has made $$$$$$$$$ 1/2 for an hour and a half plus a quickie in the kitchen. Money was never the issue here, it was my sunglasses. Plus the scrape on my d*** didn't help matters.
  10. Slinky Bender

You have to learn that all most time on message boards spent between johns and hookers really is just free sessions, and that's especially true in any dom/sub stuff. So I disagree that "the words "bottom" or "top" have no meaning outside of "play time" because the rules of dominance and submission have no place outside of a session" since in fact there is no "outside of session". It's all just part of the session. (and it's you who there are theftng of service from , not me).
  11. SubmissiveAngel

SubmissiveAngel

ha!

in a thread crowded with gang-bangs, raw anal rape, and other assorted assaults, you call my post aggressive?!

now - lets shed some light on the whole "submissive" thing. the words "bottom" or "top" have no meaning outside of "play time" because the rules of dominance and submission have no place outside of a session. bottom line (get it?) is that the toothy lady from poppy's story has no reason whatsoever to feel responsible for his property. his penis, maybe... but not his sunglasses.

in my case, it is just silly to imagine that i would "bottom" to anyone ever on a message board... i mean, what kind of turn on would that be? ;)

(now, where is the outcry against this blatant attempt to steal advertising!)
  12. Slinky Bender

If a submissive gets agressive, but it's not with someone she has already been submissive with, is it still topping from the bottom?
  13. SubmissiveAngel

SubmissiveAngel

so, i heard you out poppy

and what i heard was a grown man whining about an unsatisfactory free bj he received, followed by him blaming someone else when he lost his own sunglasses. buck up, man.

i swear, i don't know how some people make it in this world.
  14. shorty

shorty

My suggestion?:

Invite Vermeer over for "his kind of session" and charge $10 a buck to watch. You'll get your revenge AND make money at the same time......

It's a win win situation.
  15. handjive

handjive

I certainly think as a sub she needs to learn what it means to disrespect her master. This is a severe slip up and needs to be handled sternly and immediately. Spare the rod...
  16. PoppyLI

PoppyLI

Billys, Thrasherp....

...and others, sorry if you weren't mentioned. A submissive NEEDS to be treated a certain way. If you ask Val from AATR, she'll tell you that I never treat her girls with anything but the utmost respect. They can always expect a good tip and they'll have some fun too.

But a true submissive NEEDS something else from her man or Master (I'm not her Master, BTW). That doesn't mean that I treat her that way all the time, just during "play time".

BillyS and Thrasherp are not at all wrong on how a sub likes to be treated. Don't ask my why, I have no idea what makes a sub tick. I just know how to keep them "ticking". lol ?

I don't like treating her that way, but if I don't, she'll stop the appointment and start giving me direction on how she wants me to "act".

Pops
  17. thrasherp

thrasherp

And after you have her fuck your 7-11 buddies, make sure they cum all over her face. Then, have her throw on a little dress & heels (nothing else), and take her out to a bar, with her face covered in man juice. Make her go to the bar and bring you drinks. Drop your napkin, and tell her to pick it up, but bend from the waist, not the knees. Make sure she gives everyone at the bar a nice shot of sub pie. Then send her into the men's room, and let her suck & fuck every guy that comes in until closing time. You know she wants it! ;-)
  18. billyS

billyS

Well she is a Sub, Right?

Start the session by walking in and pointing to the glasses and say "Are those my glasses bitch? The ones I told you to fucking look for?" Before she can answer crack her one right across the mouth with an open hand. Hard enough to draw blood from the lip. Next grab her by the hair and drag her over to the table where the glasses are and repeat the question, this time before she has time to answer slam her fucking face into the table. That should stun her (if your any kind of man). Throw the stunned bitch across the table and pin her head down by pressing your forearm into her neck and with the other hand pound her a few times in the side of the face with a closed fist. Enough to raise a few bruises. Then grab her hair again and drag her off the table, across the room and head first into a wall. Go over to where she is laying, and fuck her in the ass. Fuck her hard in the ass, no lube or anything and make sure you slam the whole thing in there at once. If she makes any noises at all not to your liking punch her in the ribs a few times to shut her up. When your done flip her over and take a shit on her face. Leave the room and go have a beer and watch TV for a while. But before you leave the room, leave her a towel to clean up with and instructions where she can find an ice pack. Also instruct her that when she is cleaned up you expect an apolgy for losing the glasses and you want her to give you the $250 you wasted on the new pair.
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2005
  19. curious

curious

Yep...

the suggestions in this thread sure look sick to me!
  20. hardrobert

hardrobert

Wasabe PLUS

I like the Wasabe in the ass - in addition take some "Icey Hot" or "Mineral Ice" and rub it into her cunt and all over her labia lips and clit.

Then have the latin kings do her.