Just to let you know.....

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by eviesnow2002, Feb 27, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Phish

Phish

Check Lexi Schedule -- ????

Check Lexi schedule and it seems that she isn't on half this week thru thursday -- Is she already in Semi retirement?
  2. Phish

Phish

Is Lexi really retiring

eviesnow2002: Man its good that I did a search today, I did not know that the intended to retire at the end of the month. I sure don't want to miss her and regret for the rest of my life.

So does she work on all days, let me know and I'll call and make a resyervation sometime this week.

Phish
  3. jackhenry

jackhenry

Can I resist???

The temptation is great but I'll keep quite THIS time.
  4. marc

marc

Thinking.....

Brad, I bet you were thinking with your little head, not your big head !
  5. bradhoap

bradhoap

whew...

thanks for the editing tip..i never had to do that before...i dunno what i was thinking...
  6. jseah

jseah

click on the edit button on that post.....and delete the address.....hurry or it will be too late....
  7. bradhoap

bradhoap

OOOOPS...

Sorry...I fucked up and left an ***** address on my last posting. Please don't knock me out of being a UG member! Won't happen again!

Thanks-

Brad
  8. jseah

jseah

Brad,

Edit your message to remove your e*mail addy or you will get banned. If you want to get info about the jewels party, ***** her yourself (get her address from her ad).
  9. bradhoap

bradhoap

First timer

Hi Jewels,

I'll be contacting you shortly about the party.

Brad
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2003
  10. carlos_private

carlos_private

What?

I've finally hooked up with your fine establishment and you say your closing the end of the year? Thanks for hooking me up with Mallory on Wednesday this week. She was truly a pleasure. Very accomodating and she is one fine girl. What a body! I've got my target on Andrea next. Tell me she will be around for a little while.
    Thanks again, and hope to speak to you soon,
    Dieg.....
  11. eviesnow2002

eviesnow2002

We will have incall specials for the whole month of March and also we will have some changes in girls comings and goings..

1. Starting in March we will be open part time and will have limited girls available. We are gearing down due to the fact that we will be closing at the end of the year so there will be changes with the girls that are here and i will recruit girls looking to work on a part time basis only..

2. Pajama Party invites went out already and if i forgot anyone please send me an ***** so i can send u an invite..Also please make sure to RSVP and have monies due by time asked on invite.. It gives the girls and i a head count of who is actually coming so we have things go smoothly.

3. Lexi has just told me she will be retiring at the end of March .. She will be settling down and starting a family so she will not be available anymore after next month so if you did not get to see her you should take advantage and do so soon.

4.. I am trying to see if Jordan will be available to come back before the 15th of the month due to the tremedous outpour of *****s so check the schedule and see what is going on with that she might be on there sooner than you think..

Well this is a real mouthful so i hope this answers questions as to what has been going on around here and what will be going on in the near future..

Love Jewels