Kallie 516-218-7004 Sayville

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by AverageJoe2013, Sep 27, 2015.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

Then please respond to the allegations about offering BBFS and explain what the cartoon with "HATS OFF!" was meant to imply.
  2. Kallie245

Kallie245

Not for nothing but I'm probably one of the cleanest girls you can see . No STDs absolutely no drug issues and I get a check up every 2/3 weeks ... For anyone to sit behind a screen and write this kind of stuff is crazy. I would never endanger anyone ...
  3. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

Kallie-Taste my Goodies - 26
    Posted: Thursday, July 21, 2016 1:36 PM
    My name is *Kallie*
    EVERYTHING YOU WANT AND NEED FROM A BEAUTIFUL BBW I'm sensual, Flirty, Sweet, and drop dead, gorgeousDONT WASTE TIME ON THE REST GET THE BEST!! I'm available 24/7 ❤SERVICE IS My#⃣1⃣PRIORITY♛⌚NO RUSHING HERE ⏳⌛️ ✔ Very Nasty NO Blocked Calls NO Games ★Today Incalls ★Only Let's Have SomeFun Guys✨MY TIME IS WORTH THE DONATIONS✨516*218*7004
    Poster's age: 26

[​IMG][​IMG]
  4. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

Here's something from her most recent ad that might confirm she is offering BBFS:
    [​IMG]
    I can't think what else this could be hinting at.
  5. trigeek

trigeek

Wonder who's going down on her if she's doing BBFS?
  6. Mongercode

Mongercode

I didn't know she was offering bbfs that's not good smh.
  7. trigeek

trigeek

Bet some guys are paying for BBFS. Oh well!
  8. grigbo

grigbo

Yeah Mr. Wiggley you aren't kidding with "willing to go along with whatever you're looking for"

I texted her last night just asking what her rates are and she gave me them including how much for bbfs... this obviously means bbfs is on the table for anybody that sees her for a little extra

I did not even mention or ask about bbfs before her telling me it is on the table, I would be careful and stay away from this one
    trigeek likes this.
  9. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Spoke with kallie the other day. Seems very sweet, willing to go along with whatever you're looking for. It's just too long a drive for me otherwise I might dive in.
    But.....I've found sooo much more close to home.
    Kallie245 likes this.
  10. texaco

texaco

There was a post the other day about Kallie in Ronkonkoma, "Kallie's still around. 516-218-7004 in Ronkonkoma. Watch your wallet Mongercode." I texted her and she's now in Patchogue. She has pics on BP..
  11. texaco

texaco

Being in the Ronkonkoma area, I texted Kallie earlier today. She responded quickly advising she is in Patchogue now, just fyi. I have not made plans as yet but will, most likely. I always watch my wallet but am not sure why she merits a warning, just asking.
  12. Mongercode

Mongercode

Can Kallie host?
  13. Mongercode

Mongercode

Thanks for the follow up much appreciated. Do u mean she will try to rob me?
  14. backseat

backseat

Kallie's still around. 516-218-7004 in Ronkonkoma. Watch your wallet Mongercode.
  15. AverageJoe2013

AverageJoe2013

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
    Just saw her today...21 years old, small BBW, nice personality. Room was messy but smelled ok. There were 2 other girls in the bathroom, all around the same age.
    Nipples pierced, nice tits.
    When I was waiting for the room number she was standing outside the room with a total of 4 girls and 1 guy. She went into room 121 with the 2 other girls and the guy with the last girl went into room 122. Just FYI.
    They were all hanging outside together....

Quick FS 60 with a bbbj to start. She sucks ok, nothing spectacular but she got junior hard. Did the finger sniff test - no smell.
    We were talking about services and she did state that she would do bbfs quick for 100 with a creampie finish. She said that she's on the depo shot....

I was in a rush so after the bbbj, she asked me if I wanted a condom or if I wanted to fuck raw, I said I'd use a condom, so she was serious about the bbfs. Fucked missionary, she had a big bag of baby wipes that she gave to me to clean up and off I went.

Nothing to brag about but for 60 quick visit she got the job done. Beats driving around looking for a SW. Room was comfortable and always beats being in the car...

Enjoy!
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2016
    Bear Guy91 likes this.