Kallie 516-218-7004 Sayville

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by AverageJoe2013, Sep 27, 2015.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Mr.Bare

Mr.Bare

Barebacked Kallie a lot (even got her pregnant once since she wasn't on the demo shot. She says she lost the baby). Definitely 10/10 service
  2. Mr.Bare

Mr.Bare

And for the record, she never used condoms. They were just for decorations
  3. Mr.Bare

Mr.Bare

Kallie was an amazing girl. I creampied her regularly and even knocked her up at one point but she lost the baby (she says). BBFS is the way to go. Too bad she disappeared. If she returns, cream pie her she's worth it
  4. BareBackJack

BareBackJack

Not only does Kallie offer bareback full service with creampies finish, so do many other girls you've all no doubt seen, gotten BBJ from and eaten pussy off of.

In fact its not even uncommon to find chicks on BP that will agree to BBSex

I fucked Kallie, I creampied her more than once and I'm not at all sorry for it.

From time to time I will chime in on different threads and let you know which ones talked about here agree to BBsex with pullout, and which ones are willing to be fully bred. That means gettin fucked raw an takin the creampie as nature intended in case its not obvious :)
  5. Bear Guy91

Bear Guy91

Then why you always asked me to bring my own? Like Trump said, "Not so cool, not so cool"
  6. trigeek

trigeek

Good thinking that's for sure.
  7. Kallie245

Kallie245

I always keep at most 2 in the drawer . No need for everything to be out in the open or out in abundance.
  8. trigeek

trigeek

Guess she's saving money and keeping overhead low.
  9. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

10. thezoos

thezoos

I saw one or 2, lonely looking Trojans sitting on the desk near the bed
    trigeek likes this.
  11. trigeek

trigeek

Wonder if Kallie supplies the rain coats or you have to bring your own if you desire?
  12. Kallie245

Kallie245

Always nice to see you
    thezoos likes this.
  13. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

FYI: texaco just repeated the comment. It was originally said by another member earlier in the thread. You have to ask that member what he meant.
    texaco likes this.
  14. Kallie245

Kallie245

What exactly do you mean by watch your wallet . To me that insinuates I'm a thief, which I'm nothing of the sort ...
  15. Kallie245

Kallie245

That's definitely an old # . Haven't used it in a long time ....
  16. thezoos

thezoos

I'm sorry man, I didn't mean to confuse anyone, I just didn't want a bb bad/ bb good argument so I just posted on the part I knew we could agree upon.

That being said, and in attempt to further the cause of better overall reviews, I went for the bb full monte, pulled out and shot on her back. She was willing to do any position, including CG, which to me indicates she'll take a creampie (I did Mish into doggie). She's a pleaser.
    Kallie245, Banacek and trigeek like this.
  17. steveoo1970

steveoo1970

When did this turn into a pissing contest? Listen HIV is big yes. A lot easier ones to catch would be chlamydia , Hep C etc...... With these South American girls , Zika could be a problem in the future.

Have I given in and let a few bbbj's happen or DATY once or twice in the past ..... Yeah. I would be lying if I said otherwise. And I become the most paranoid person on the planet for a few months or so afterwards. I don't partake in any of that anymore. I try to go higher end, fully covered, visually inspect, no kissing, no fluid exchanging, and then I can live with myself.
    Bear Guy91 likes this.
  18. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

And I acknowledged the review. But he could have reviewed the FS without mentioning BB. Or if he didn't get FS, then he could have made the review clearer. If everyone started posting reviews like his, all you guys would be bitching that the reviews have become worthless because you don't know what to expect. So, yeah, go ahead and encourage that and we'll see what happens.
  19. Waterclone

Waterclone Go ahead. Try me.

Just out of curiosity, what do you think the actual odds are of catching HIV from BBFS. Yes, I know there are other diseases than HIV, but we all know what you are talking about when you say Russian Roulette. Based on your "dodging traffic in a blindfold" analogy, I am guessing you think that if you fuck someone who is HIV+ you are definitely gonna get it. Or at least it's a 1 in 2 shot. You said Russian Roulette, so at best 1 in 6 and your dead. Right?

Even with everything covered, condoms are not 100% effective. So, based on your understanding of health and statistics, even with a condom so you may as well just jump off a bridge now. I can't believe you would risk your children's lives like that. Or, we could look at, you know, actual facts.

According to the CDC, the actual transmission rates of HIV in a 1st world country, from woman to man, are roughly 1 in 2500. Yes, it's still a more of a risk than many of us would like to take, but real knowledge is always better than scare mongering with bullshit.
    WizardOfAhhs likes this.
  20. trigeek

trigeek

Well at least zoos posted a review and its his personal business to say it or not.
    thezoos likes this.