Kallie 516-218-7004 Sayville

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by AverageJoe2013, Sep 27, 2015.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

Thanks, steveoo. That reminds me. Time for a song. (I haven't done one in quite some time.)
  2. steveoo1970

steveoo1970

Tainted! ;) Lmao!!
  3. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

See what I mean about tainting yourself, thezoos? The comments moved from my 'it appears' to 'pretty evident' to 'definitely' in the span of just three posts, because you decided to play 'cutesy' with your review.
  4. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

He definitely did bbfs with her...why else be defensive and point out about her having papers with her or he is a shill for her...either way weird situation.
  5. steveoo1970

steveoo1970

It's pretty evident that he went bbfs. It's generally frowned upon by fellow patriots. But You know he wants to say it , he's just not pulling the trigger. That's my take on it anyways. I know we must be politically correct. So I won't cause another Cassandra scene.
  6. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

Your review, while appreciated due to the limited amount of reviews in here, could have included more info. Your attempt to disguise whether or not you engaged in BBFS just left us confused. At first glance, it appears that you just received a BBBJ. But then you point out that FS is included in either pricing option. And then you try to be crafty by holding back. If you don't want to disclose that you did BBFS, why not just comment on the FS aspect without that detail. In fact, your refusal to discuss it at all makes it appear that you did engage in BBFS, otherwise why wouldn't you just describe a CFS session? So not only did you confuse us, but you may have tainted yourself.
  7. thezoos

thezoos

If you don't want to bbfs her, she does a mean bbj.

Looks wise I thought she was cute, girl next door type. She reminded me of a younger version of LI's classic Tiffany... meaning she's on the bigger side (my guess 175ish)

She was happy to take suggestions during bbj. Licked down the sides, paid due attention to the boys.

Damage for hh is 100 bbj,cfs / 200 bbj bfs.

I will keep which one I chose to myself. She does keep her health records on hand as she mentioned.

Looks, 6.5-8.5 depending on whether you like chunkier girls. (I do but we all have different tastes)

Attitude 9

Service bbj 7, won't comment on Fs

Will repeat
    Mr.Bare, Kallie245 and trigeek like this.
  8. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

OLD NUMBER
    631-456-7701
  9. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

Since the photos from post #16 also appear in the ad for Kallie that you cited, I will agree it's the same girl regardless of the ages. THREADS MERGED. Thanks to all for the help.
  10. Bear Guy91

Bear Guy91

hardndslick likes this.
  11. hardndslick

hardndslick

After reading averageJoes review,
    Kallie 516-218-7004. It seems like it may me the same girl
    She's offering cream pies. I could be wrong though.
  12. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

How do you know it's the same gal? Other one was listed for Ronkonkoma/Patchogue and adverstised as a 26 year old.
  13. hardndslick

hardndslick

Hey mods. This should probably be merged with her other thread. I know that's it's a different number. But the imfo should help.

DONE.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2016
  14. AverageJoe2013

AverageJoe2013

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
    Just a personal comment, I've seen her twice and yes raw is offered with a creampie finish both times I went to see her, short stay 100. To each his/her own.
    She's honest upfront about her services.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2016
    Kallie245 likes this.
  15. Kallie245

Kallie245

Well , I mean ... Im not sorry I joined here . It's a thread about me ... Someone asks for certain services and I reply. Nobody is forced to see anyone . Everything is up to an individual's own discretion.... As for you "victim" , you texted me super early , half asleep replying ... I offer certain things to those who I've seen for a substantial amount of time . And I don't ask if people get tested because they won't be truthful or bring documentation... I on the other have documentation and have another check up at the end of the week.
  16. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

Well, give her credit. Unlike Cassandra, she is not disputing that she offers creampies. (She hasn't confirmed it, but she doesn't deny it.) She is just saying she tests clean.
  17. VICTIM

VICTIM

Texted her this morning. No interest in meeting. But decided to see what she said

Attached Files:

18. steveoo1970

steveoo1970

Kallie, for every guy like myself who wants everything covered. And wants to go home at night not worrying about what I might have brought home to my wife and family because of my greedy self indulgence. There's other guys who are looking to give you a gift that never stops giving. Because they weren't careful, they now have a gripe against life and want to spread there personal bodily problems to you! It's Russian roulette!! I would never see a chick that has put bbfs out there for the taking. I'd have better chances dodging traffic on the 495 with a blindfold on.
  19. trigeek

trigeek

Bet she is sorry she joined.
  20. grigbo

grigbo

Really? You get asked what your rates are and immediately reply with your normal rates and your bbfs rates but you are one of the "cleanest girls"? Smdh... you're going to catch something at some point if you already haven't if you keep going on that path.

You're definitely not the first to offer me BBFS but you're the first to flat out tell me it is on the table and for how much without me even specifically asking about it.
    Did not even ask me any questions like "are you clean?" or "do you get tested?" ... just flat-out immediately offering BBFS