Kallie 631-410-6448, 516-218-7004 Sayville

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by AverageJoe2013, Sep 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Waterclone

Waterclone Go ahead. Try me.

If your friend wants to help, then he can give you money to pay for an ad, rather than try to basically steal services from this site by advertising for free.
    Kallie245 and trigeek like this.
  2. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

And now you just got your thread closed and your friend earned himself a 2-week ban. I'm sure if someone tried to steal from you, you would do worse.
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  3. Uniquelyme

Uniquelyme

I think you should be easy on that type of talk.

This is one of the few places still open. Talking like that in this climate isnt a goos idea. Regardless if a joke or not.
    Kallie245 likes this.
  4. Long Island Doc

Long Island Doc

@ Nutty, all I had was a raging hard on with a three day load. I just hope she's ok, that all. I'll just think about old nuns and try again tomorrow.........
    Mackavell1 and Nutty Irishman like this.
  5. Nutty Irishman

Nutty Irishman

Yea Doc
    That doesn’t make sense. I was hoping to get out early and see her bc she said she is broke and might be homeless today. Feel badly but couldn’t help her. Maybe she should unblock those contacts she initially turned down! Just saying!! Nutty
    Kallie245 likes this.
  6. Long Island Doc

Long Island Doc

I texted her an hour ago an no reply. I hate getting treated like a red headed step child........
    (no offense to any red headed step children here)
  7. Sometimes it is better not to say anything. Now there is no doubt. Why don't you just pay to advertise here if you are panicked? :) Try it. What do you have to lose at this point? Your options are drying up and you are both gonna end up banned.
  8. Kallie245

Kallie245

Wow , he's a friend that was just trying to help me out considering bp is closed now and im panicked ...
  9. Bon_appetit

Bon_appetit

I'm a user not an abuser...LOL
  10. Long Island Doc

Long Island Doc

Are you her pimp now>?
    Nutty Irishman likes this.
  11. imameathead

imameathead

Thumbs up for being considerate and cautious.
    Smckmn87 likes this.
  12. Kallie245

Kallie245

You never texted me today love. I assumed you were busy and i don't text first just incase ....
    Smckmn87 and backseat like this.
  13. Waterclone

Waterclone Go ahead. Try me.

I don't think it counts as disappeared when she posted a week ago saying she was taking a break.

Smckmn87 and Kallie245 like this.
  14. Mr. Joyboy

Mr. Joyboy

Smckmn87 and Kallie245 like this.
  15. Nehoma

Nehoma

Damn...risky biz
    Kallie245 likes this.
  16. trigeek

trigeek

Lot of guys here truly luv to dump loads rawhide. She mad some business being a cum dump.
  17. Long Island Doc

Long Island Doc

She seemed to have disappeared, and I just realized her avatar pic is now blank. Was supposed to see her today. Damn............
  18. Maestro

Maestro

Almost got to see her when she posted she was done. Once I told her I was 25 (she asked) I think it freaked her out. Asked me if I was a cop and everything, even though we had been txt back and forth for a few days trying to setup meet during late hrs. Sweet girl, hopefully I get to meet her some day and post a review.
    Kallie245 likes this.
  19. thezoos

thezoos

Kallie
    H50 just laid down some serious good advice (the same advice I gave ya amiright?)

Hope to god you stay clear of you know who.

Plenty of us care about you.
    Maestro and vad1 like this.
  20. Smckmn87

Smckmn87

Oh No! I am so sorry to hear this babe! Just when I was thinking of hooking up with you in a week or so? I know you had told me about some personal stuff going on & I hope you can straighten it out! I hope you will be back soon, I can’t wait to see you again! We all have problems in our life, I just hope you can straighten yours out! Always think, tomorrow is a better day & the best is yet to come in your life! Please keep me posted on how your doing & let me know if you ever need someone to talk to! All the best!!
    Kallie245 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.