karoline-AATR, Tatianna, the review I dont have today

Discussion in 'New York' started by BigMadM, Aug 1, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. D-Man420

D-Man420

Val, bring this Heidi "creature" to NYC please :D
  2. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

oh heidi, sexiest fucking creature I think I ever met.

Id be retired if it wasnt for Heidi.
  3. hookahlayah

hookahlayah

Thanks Valerie and all the UG folks for your reaffirmations.

I've seen the good things written about you guys and I will most definately be calling you in the near future.

The posted pic of Heidi that I saw before you confirmed it was her was why I was originally a tad skeptical of your agency, but all has been demystified.

I should write a "what hobbyists look for on your websites" column and let all the agency's read it so they can tell from a hobbiest perspective what us freaks look for...and believe me...we're studying those photos very closely ;)
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2006
  4. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

well, Ive seen her twice, and she didnt look anywhere as good as she did yesterday.......stunning...absolutely stunning.

prolly my own fault, I should take notice of these things more often
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2006
  5. nyclap

nyclap

The first time I went to see Tatiana, I literally couldn't move when I saw her. I was so thankful to the gods for sending me this beautiful little Latina hottie to fuck. What a great country we live in where a slob like me can get a girl like this just by shelling out a little cash.

Yes her butt is a little big. But it's not a fat ass, it's just a typical Latin rear, a little wide is all.
  6. Rokin

Rokin

I have met Tatiana and she is definitely beautiful.
    Sparkling eyes. Lovely person.
  7. rogue

rogue

No need to be skeptical-

As a client of AATR,Val is true in telling you who she has,whay she'd think you like and not like-

Tati-yes,gorgeous,a little wide at the beams but a classy experience-
    Karoline-good friends with Tati and I was told would consider a double together-my one experience with Karoline was so awesome that I phoned Val the same week to book her again-I wanted to see if there was real chemistry,or just the newness factor-unfortunately she had a visit from her little red sister and I won't know till I see her again
    Megan-Incredibly friendly and bubbly-she is having a rough time with personal family health issues and it is effecting her own health-BUT She still tries to make you have a good time,even when she is off her game
    Laney-Mature and accomodating older provider who does it all
    Allana was a WOW provider back in the day she had her ass photo'd for UG-She is now strictly business,still good,but not WOW!

It's a great Agency -with great girls

ALL THE ABOVE GIRLS dfk,daty,bbbj and make you feel like it's for real-other services are dependant on the girl and situation
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2006
  8. AnAffairtoRemem

AnAffairtoRemem Bronze

Just Wondering Hook Why.....

are you sceptical of Us here at AATR. You must read all the good reviews BMM and the other UG guys write and know that if you calll I will point you in the right direction. If you like thin girls I will hook you up with a thin girl and if I don't have your type that day I will recomend you wait until they are working and not try to push someone else on you just to make a buck. If a girl is a little heavy I will tell you if she doesn't have what you are looking for I will tell you why should I lie you are eventually going to find out the truth and then never come back again.

I rather win over your trust and your business for the long run then get over on you once. That is not the way I am and I know business wise that isn't a smart move.

xoxo,
    Valerie
  9. hookahlayah

hookahlayah

thx for the semi review BMM..i always was skeptical about AATR..but you have a great rep here and knowing you are giving thumbs up to more than one girl there is good to know.

not to stray off topic, but have you ever seen Allana from there in person. the site only provides one photo. I am like you...i like em skinny, she seems to get wider where the photo leaves off, but those breasts have got me thinking "who cares". If you have reviewed her previously, please point me in the right direction.

yeah, i've overlooked tatiana on that site too..photos are everything to me.
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2006
  10. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

sorry about the short review....bad day for me, nothing to do with Karoline.
  11. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

It would be totally unfair for me to review anyone today, since its 100 degrees outside, I hate the fucking heat, Im not happy, and Ive done nothing but fight with my sugarbaby for 2 fucking days straight.
    I needed release today, so I called Val.

I asked for Brianna, no good.

She told me she has a very young girl, Karoline, and she said, you like them young. and I agreed.

So up to the room, and Tatianna answers the door.

Ok, let me stop for a second, since I havent done a review yet.

Ive seen Tatianna twice.

IM not saying this to get points, cause I had no problem with Tatianna before, excellent provider....but today, she had her hair pulled back, streaked hair......face with just a hint of makeup......WHY AND WHERE DID THIS FUCKING BEAUTY COME FROM? I MEAN SHE WAS SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL WHEN SHE OPENED THAT DOOR, I HAD TO PICK MY JAW UP ...YES...BMM SHITS YOU NOT.

THIS GIRL IS A FUCKING BEAUTY. TATIANNA IS AN 8.75, AND MY SUGARBABY ISNT AN 8.75, NOR IS MY WIFE, MY MISTRESS, MY EX MISTRESS, MY EX SUGARBABY, NOR ANY OTHER GIRLS iVE HOOKED UP WITH RECENTLY.

tATIANNA IS GORGEIOUS, MAYBE NOT THE THINNEST GIRL, BUT TODAY, A FUCKING GODDESS.

AND i MEAN THAT WITH NOTHING but sincerity...fucking beautiful...

so, my girl,,,karoline, Ill just give it straight, cause Im not to be reviewing today.....im in the wrong state of mind.

Karoline is chubby. ample tush, and loose belly, nothing hanging, but I do like em thin, but im not complaining about it.

She is not the best looking in Vals bunch, nor is she another latina sensation like Jennie, Monnie, and the rest Ive reivewed.

Positive stuff....she is absolutely clean and fresh, she is a good service girl....cim........not very common with young girls.....kudos......
    she is ultra polite and extremely friendly, not compolaints there, actually there was nothing at all to complain about other than her being a little chubby and not the best looking of the bunch.
    Besides that. I guess shes on par with service and attitude as all AATR girls have been lately.

Tatianna, man, what a fucking shana punim....to the max.....I cant believe I never looked that close before.