Kayla Kat

Discussion in 'New York' started by fumpton, Mar 18, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. pony

pony

Kayla - from someone who knows

Yes, Kayla is difficult to hook up with. You won't be able to see her on a whim.
    I saw her while on tour. She answered my e-mails, I filled out her form, and we
    met at a hotel. This was about a year ago and I found her to be quite pleasant
    torwards me. She's a beautiful woman and the pics of her understate that.
    I think if you provide a well written introduction, you'll get a response. If you're
    going to say things like "Hey, Babe" and "gimme some GreeK" or send a one or
    two line e-mail, then your odds are greatly reduced of getting her attention.
    I'd see her again in a heartbeat. She's a much better person than some of the
    stories I've read on the net.
  2. fumpton

fumpton

Thanks for the input guys. To be honest, Domino isn't really my type. I prefer Kayla's looks and would love to try her in a session. There is always Jackie of Vegas who is into greek too.
  3. wimpy

wimpy

...And speaking of greek and Domino.

All my adult life. Providers who do speak greek never want to teach me. Because of the width I carry. But Domino slide it in like I was a little boty. Amazing!!!
  4. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Do you see when providers claim that they have the negatives of the photos? Why on Earth would someone need to see those? If the pictures are so old that they don't look like you anymore, you need new pics instead of doing a bait-and-switch type of thing.

As for Greek, try Domino at Julie's. Domino speaks Greek fluently, she can handle a LARGE vocabulary as well as those with a THICK accent. Although not an indy spot, Julie's is a friendly place.
  5. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

The Jesus of Providers...

Christmas of the Hobby..

I can't friggin wait....

whackwhackwhackwhackwhack
  6. Phantom

Phantom

Even as we speak there is a star of the most magnificent brilliance being born. When unveiled she will outshine all.
  7. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

The cat thing is suspect, and all Siamese to boot.
    Still in the same place, great view.
    No, she is no Shauna- but then who is?

[Edited by Hotpuppy on 03-19-2001 at 05:55 PM]
  8. Ozzy

Ozzy

i was gonna say those pic were either old or of shauna......shauna's body she doesn't have ....not even close. it is her best feature but those photos may be 10 years old. sorry but dems da facts. no she's not brutal to look at, but you'll never confuse her with a shauna.

and speaking of flakey.....what is it they say about people who have more than one cat.......crazy?

i saw her 2 maybe 3 years ago when she was down in that complex by the trade center...is she still there? that joint must have cost a small fortune.
  9. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Wimpy,
    Yeah, I gathered so much from reading the above posts. Like her friend in Philly( who I saw on the strength of Kaylas referral), she seems to be set off very easily by what she perceives as bad vibes or something- possibly explaining ( but not condoning) flaky behavior. I hate to use the worn out cliche, but in this case YMMV.
  10. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

Who is this Hotpuppy anyway?

??????
  11. wimpy

wimpy

Hotpuppy,

Well your one of the few who have had a pleasant time with the KAT.

BTW, My banishment by the Kat also go me banished from seeing her friend in Philadelphia.
  12. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

I have seen Kayla in the past year and my experience was an excellent one. The screening was rigorous but not outrageous and she was prompt in her responses and very open to my requests( lingerie, French and Russian lessons etc). She requires ID, a bit of conversation and a shower before getting down to the business of fun. I found her very easy to be with, soft spoken, extremely sexy and sensual, a GFE in that there was sensual deep kissing, mutual touching and massage and enjoyable conversation and cuddling afterward. Her body is stunning, but not as svelte and toned as her pictures would suggest, nor is she beautiful by anyones definition- however I did not find her difficult to look at in fact I rather liked her face, especially when she was making eye contact during the language lessons. I did not partake of her offer of Greek or FS, as I was only interested in the above. Her rate was reasonable at $$$$$ for a full two hours. She has a pleasant incall location , but if you are allergic to or dont like cats, stay away. I did not experience any of the flaky behavior that has been documented. If there werent so many wonderful choices, I would see her again.
  13. jmcurry

jmcurry The Insider

I "jumped" through Kayla's hoops about a year and a half ago. Verification was not difficult, although the process was perhaps a bit protracted. I arrived at her building, west of Chambers at the designated time, supposedly to meet her in the lobby. I suspect that I would still be waiting there now. The lure of her body was powerful, but Ozzy's assessment of her overall appearance certainly explains why her website only contains photos from the neck down. Still, her pics are appealing. I suppose that is why discussions such as these are crucial in guiding us.
  14. wimpy

wimpy

Let me add my .02 cents. She is very flaky. That is putting it lightly. About three years ago I made an appointment with her. Went through the security checks. On the day of the appointment, she calls and cancels. She gave a bizarre reason why. At the same time someone else on JAG posted that she is flaky. So I added my .02 cents then and there. I received an e-mail "please do not bother to ever call or e-mail me about an appointment. You've been banned for life!!". Obviously she lurked in the shadows of JAG and figured who I was. If you consider her, take what you read on Jag with a grain of salt. She does a lot of self posting. Sure she's hot, but is she worth the problems.
  15. Ozzy

Ozzy

carl.....i'd cut my dick off before i root for the J-e-t-s jets jets jets.

JC....did you spend all your time looking at the other end.......she's not the most attractive above the neck. the body does rock but.......

also she's far from a GFE....doesn't kiss and does not like to get to touchy. if it weren't for the fact that she was offering greek so openly (was one of the first to advertise that fact)she'd be long gone now. absolutely over priced at 400+ an hour.......lets face it, shauna or brenda she's not.
  16. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

standard

[Edited by Judge Crater on 07-25-2001 at 05:20 PM]
  17. bro_xtian

bro_xtian

i am sorry to hear that kayla is not all that she seems... she was also at the top of my to do list, so to speak.

i actually had gotten an appointment with her last fall, without very much difficulty really, but unfortunately she decided to inform me it was a go in an email the day of the appointment, instead of by phone (as i had actually requested - i was out of the office and wouldn't be checking email for a couple of days, and told her so). so i guess you could say that was a bit of flakeyness on her part. i've never gotten around to rescheduling since.

she looks absolutely beautiful in her pics, that i was dying for that greek conversation with her. i am definately disappointed that you all say she is not as good as she seems!
  18. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Crazy Train man I thought you were a GIANTS fan, to me what you are about to do amounts to a major catastrophe- don't do it!!
  19. littleguy

littleguy Gold

fumpton,

Amanda Manhattan offers Greek.
  20. robnotbob

robnotbob

They call him Flipper, Flipper

Gives a whole new meaning to the line in the theme song.."Faster than Lightening"....