Kelly Sweden and Mint Julie

Discussion in 'New York' started by Meister, Aug 17, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Kisses baby!
  2. Kelly Sweden

Kelly Sweden

Hey Bill, keep those jokes coming, like the blonde recipe joke. You have a good weekend. Kelly
  3. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

4. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Hey Kelly

Ya know I am the jealous type!!
  5. Kelly Sweden

Kelly Sweden

Hi Folks,
    I just wanted to speak for Julie and myself, and yes we like to have a good time, it was really nice to read your thoughts on us, and we are glad that you have enjoyed your times with us. Take care and have a great day! Love, Kelly
  6. Meister

Meister

I couldn't tell you since I didn't request it. They seemed to bee very open minded however, so I wouldn't think thats a problem.
    Why don't you just contact them and ask ?
  7. IHATEAYOEL

IHATEAYOEL

Do Kelly and Julie also focus on each other? Also will they join a couple (ie man and woman) and really entertain the woman?
  8. CtMan

CtMan

Kelly and Julie are great

Your review is right on. Both are fabulous. Kelly has an Ad in the Classifieds. I had a review of the pair in an earlier thread.

Highly recommended !!
  9. Meister

Meister

Kelly Sweden and Mint July.

http://www.MintJulie.com
    http://www.kellysweden.com/

Contacted Kelly via e-mail from her website. Very easy to deal with and to make arrangements. Told her that I wanted her to bring someone else, so she made arrangements with Mint Julie. Although they will travel to CT I met them in White Plains. Both where great to talk to and provided excellent service. Very open and responsive to my demands during, …. not mechanical at all. Kelly is a great kisser and Julie has a great ass and legs, gives a great BJ. No tip was expected, but they were so great I gave them each an extra $100.00.It was a perfect encounter and I highly recommend them.

Here is the info on a nice motel in White Plains, NY. Easy on and off from the Saw Mill Pkwy. They have $40.00 3-hour rates with decent rooms. Some have mirrored walls.
    Sawmill River Motel
    Elmsford, NY 10523
    (914) 592-7500