Kericks's Korner(Rudy's Follies)

Discussion in 'New York' started by pswope, Mar 27, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. guy catelli

guy catelli

2. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

I also think that....

As DA, he happened to go after some crime families and not others... As mayor, he dilligently goes after some garbage companies, some fish companies, and some sex providers, but not others... in the vacuum of services, some rackets are making out like bandits... Makes me wonder...
  3. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

His problem is that he can't get it up...

So he's gonna ruin it for those of us who can...
  4. MrNY

MrNY Subject to blackouts

his doctor........

may have up'd his dosage of radiation in his tooshy-seeds......
  5. Ezrlove

Ezrlove

Thanks Guy,

I really, really needed that laugh
  6. guy catelli

guy catelli

it depends -- is he a 'regular'?
  7. Ezrlove

Ezrlove

I would go give him a hand job (covered of course)myself if he would just chill the F out.

If I give him a covered handjob does that make me a hypocrite??

Just trying to find some F'ing humor in all this......
  8. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I think you answered your own question with the statement "While 4 working girls were sent to the slammer,the Johns, after several nervous moments, were set free." However, the risks are totally different in nature, and thus very hard to compare.

Rudy does seem to have started a new round of anti-sex activity, though. He's trying to push the envelope further on the "sex business" closures, from a Carousell Club bust, to expanding the zoning law on "Sex Shops" to incall crack-downs. I think he needs to get laid.
  9. guy catelli

guy catelli

'Sleepy John' Estes.
  10. Ezrlove

Ezrlove

I agree with OZ
  11. Ozzy

Ozzy

an internet provider

no question.......they have the weapon(a computer) and the know-how (where to out you) to use against you.......
  12. pswope

pswope One out of three

For those fans of mid market incall brothels,Peaches and Cream was busted last Sunday eve. While 4 working girls were sent to the slammer,the Johns, after several nervous moments, were set free. The place is now on the endangered species list(the security guard allegedly ratted out the place in exchange for a deal protecting him from violating his parole).

Todays Philosophical Query

Is it more dangerous to give personal info to an internet provider or go to a NYC mid market brothel(please submit your answers to the APM)?

Todays Quiz
    Who wrote Diving Duck Blues?

The winner of the above parlay wins a dream date with the penultimate UG advertiser(employees and relatives of APM are not eligible). Decision of the judges are final.