Kew Gardens or Forest Hills

Discussion in 'New York' started by extvol, Dec 21, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. FrankM61962

FrankM61962

You're welcome West...still searching for that good value in the area..if you come across any let me know...as of right now I'm also still trying to figure out the codeword (or words??) for Linden or Sanford 1F...then I won't need to worry about these high priced, low value RMP's anymore..lol
  2. westside

westside

Thanks for the review. I found the ad for this place in NYP and was about to give it a try. I figured before I give it a try to check the UG. Did the other chick have bigger boobs. I only like to go if the girls have a nice rack. Come to think of it 80 for house and then another 60 for finish is a little pricey... Thanks again for the review.
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2006
  3. erniee

erniee banned

There's a place on Austin on an upper level of the strip mall across from the movie theater, I forget which floor. I used to go there years ago for a tug with roaming. They had girls in their 20s back then. It was 50/hr, but this was a long time ago. Last time I went was around a year ago and got a moneygrubber, but again a very young one, asking for 40 tip before she would give a tug and then resisted roaming. Real turnoff. Never went back. Maybe things are different now.
  4. FrankM61962

FrankM61962

As a newbie to the hobby I'm still learning, but I agree I felt I didn't get enough for what I paid...called another # in the QT but they asked me to bring along an original of my paystub, I hung up on them, as for others there's usually no answer or a hang up after I say hello...I'll learn as I go along...
  5. Ozzy

Ozzy

In case anyone is interested... QT=Queens Tribune (free local paper). If you can't find one, go into any of the banks on the corner of Continental ave (71ave) and Queens Blvd or Austin st. You'll find no less than a dozen banks with stacks of QT's there. Becareful with the most of the Russian joints in the Forest Hills/Rego Park area as they're known for rip-offs.
  6. FrankM61962

FrankM61962

Don't know how much more specific I can get than on 72 right off of Queens Blvd, there were two girls there but the other was busy when I arrived, I saw her on the way out (she was better looking than the one I got), contact info is in QT under Russian massage 896-xxxx, I'll see if I can post this in the spa section...
  7. emarbles

emarbles

ripoff

Place is a ripoff. Been there before and saw Lana. Not sure if she is still there as I think she only works weekends. There are places of better value in the Forest Hills vicinity. Just search thru the QT.
  8. lepke

lepke

I see this is your first review so I won't be too rough here...How about including information about the place...Where is it, contact info, how many girls did you see working..You also should have posted this in the Spa/section as this is an amp you are reporting on.......
  9. FrankM61962

FrankM61962

I'm a newbie here and this is my first review, with regards to Forest Hills I stopped in at an RMP last week, they advertised in the QT, after my first call to set up an appt was told to go to the corner of 72 and Queens Blvd and call again, the place was nearby in the bsmt of an office bldg...once inside I was asked if I was LE, told them no of course, then told to go into room and strip, I paid the house fee of .8 right away, the "mausseuse" was probably a 5 with b cups, she asked if I wanted the massage hard or soft, told her soft, it was nice and relaxing, overall the massage was an 8, there was a little tickling and stroking of the boys from underneath, after the flip she wasted no time about "extras", was told .5 for hj, $ for naked hj, $1.5 for bj, and $$ for fs, I wasn't there for the fs so I "negotiated" her down to .6 for the naked hj and roaming was allowed...they had a nice clean shower available for afterwards and since I was a first time customer they gave me a pin number for future visits to cut down on the run around beforehand, overall I'd rate the experience a 6 since I feel I overpaid for their services, $1.4 total.
  10. qqq35

qqq35

slinky must be getting soft with holiday cheer not to ban lots of these newbies. i was banned for less innocuous remarks and had to beg and sacrafice my first born to get back in when i first started. of course, givivng up my first born wasnt that hard. all told, ild rather have given up #2.
  11. elmo16

elmo16

Why not just get on the LIRR and go to Penn Station?
  12. extvol

extvol

thanks for the info, and sorry about the posting... is there a way i can delete this?
  13. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

Extvol,

go back and read the rules. Then you'll probably get answers.

Kicks
  14. extvol

extvol

sorry i'm still new here (and the hobby), and give me some time, i'll get it up to 50 =)

how are the looks of things in forest hills areas? can never pick them up.
  15. SkellyChamp

SkellyChamp

Bannnff, Canada
  16. Ozzy

Ozzy

Other than the author of this thread only having 1 post (I thought you couldn't start threads with under 50 posts?)...... I don't see this as a banning offense.

Anyway... Contenental ave and Austin street. Up and down Austin bet Yellowstone blvd (68th ave) and Ascan ave (72rd) many watering holes can be found with tons of hot women. Nothing happening in Kew Gardens outside of the Kew Motor Inns lobby lounge where you can prob scoop up a pro at the bar. If not head down to Rego Park and step inside 'Tropics'... a new club across from the Sears/Marshals and a block from each Wiggles and Goldfingers. It's not a strip club but it might as well be with all the off the clock strippers hanging out there. Place stay open late on the QT.... till 6am
  17. zrod2005

zrod2005

gimme an "N"!
  18. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

19. flagship

flagship

gimme an "N"
  20. beadman

beadman

gimme a "A"