Kiana-Incall

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by acuranyc, Mar 31, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ilovenegril

ilovenegril

I saw her when she was Sierra.
  2. jed253

jed253

Also Summer and Kiara
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2006
  3. tonynyc

tonynyc

They use the same generic posting, It's been discussed on CL, they say that it's 2 different girls, this Jody use to post under Kara, she was reviewed here by EddyBear.
  4. jed253

jed253

She posted this week as Jody. Had her hair permed with diff pics but I know its her due to the wording and posting pattern.
  5. JohnnyDoe

JohnnyDoe

I think this is the girl from "Kissing Cousins" that used to post last year as "Lisa." She had a face pic up then and you're right, she doesn't have a hot face but IMO, isn't really ugly either. I'd give the face a 6 or 7.

Never got the chance to make an appointmnet though, I just wasn't tempted enough.
  6. jed253

jed253

I thought she was just great and even was in to the fact that she looked totally like the girl next door. I have been looking for cheap hits and for 100 bucks it was by far the best cheap hit. You guys all paid 220+ which is cool but you get a different and higher class variety so you are comparing her to those girls. I am comparing her to what's out there (FS, cbj) at 100 for 15min. I know for most of you guys 15 is not what you are looking for or desire but there are a few like me that have to sneak away from work or use lunch time and 15 is ideal.
  7. crzy9nyurmth

crzy9nyurmth

I saw her when she was Kara

I agree with the previous reviews. I opted for the bbj and she does it with gusto, really takes her time and looks you in the eye ,but no CIM. She asks you to warn her ahead of time. I also opted for the facial. She asks not to get it in her hair but I did...She was cool about it. She is very easy going..not jaded at all... As far as her face.. Well, 6.5 is about right.. She has some acne but nothing horrible.. One thing to take issue is, in her description she says she is a c cup.. No way no how.. they are nice dont get me wrong but deff a B. Overall I paid $220 plus $60 extra tip for bbj/facial. I would repeat but I like variety..
  8. boarder

boarder

This girl changes name frequently. Don't get me wrong, she is pleasant and the service is good. I met her twice when she was Kara (actually I think it was even different). EddyBearNY reviewed her in a different thread. I peruse CL once in awhile just to see the goings-on and notices that she then changed her name to Summer and now to Kiana. Also, her "friend" typically posts fake reviews and/or seeks reviews of her on CL.

Anyway, she is cute. It was worth the $220. She offers DATY and BBBJ (I believe for extra $). I did not partake. I'm a CBJ and cum on the tits kinda guy. Although the second meet she made sure to get my pecker in her. She remembered me from the first encounter since we had a nice conversation. I guess she wanted me to leave very pleased.

Will I see her again?! Perhaps. It beats the huge amount of $$$ I've been dropping at Rick's on 35th Street. I haven't reviewed Rick's since it's just a pricey damn strip club and I'm stupid enough to keep dropping serious coin and getting very minimal in return.

BTW, she is a smoker so be forewarned, your clothes will smell like an ashtray.
  9. acuranyc

acuranyc

EC-
    Face 6.5
    Facial topic never discussed. I wish I knew.
  10. acuranyc

acuranyc

EC-
    Face 6.5
  11. misterxyz

misterxyz

Just do a search. Only her body is shown.
  12. SlickLeg

SlickLeg

RE: Kiana

Any pic of her on craigslst?
  13. ecpaul

ecpaul

Yeah I've seen her ads please define "not a hot face" on a scale of 1 to 10.

1 being double bag over the head, 5 plain, and 10 being blowing my load twice like that American Pie guy did when he jumped on Shannon Elizabeth? :).

And isn't she into facials like the ad implies?

thanks for the review by the way.
  14. acuranyc

acuranyc

Made an appointment today for 1 hr. Incall hotel near 32nd. She is a frequent poster on CL. So I gave it a try. She is young brunette, I say 19-20 good body. She does not have a hot face, but she gets you going because she is looks like a college girl and is kinda bubbly. Reminds me of a girl next door. She does not act like a pro, but got a few calls during the session that she lets go to her voic*****. Nice soft tits. Chatty. Originally from San Fran. claims she will be going to Hunter College in the Fall for Nursing. 2 pops. First CBJ to Missionary to doggie. Took a break than a long CBJ to Rev Cow Girl to missionary. Pounded pretty hard on the second round of missionary. She took it like a champ. The bed frame was rocking the wall and was moaning strong. Total damage 220. Would I repeat maybe. I still prefer more pampering and a good massage with extras at AMP. She has a guy that she checks in with that hangs in the hotel lobby.