Kinda Scary in Alaska

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by redleg609, Feb 16, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

i've heard that more than once...just ONE of the reasons i DON'T do bbbj's.....i bet it was fairly NORMAL looking guys doing it too....mmmmm...i love sucking me some cow dung!!!!! icky poo...pun intended!
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2006
  2. genius

genius

Some of the guys I knew in the military (way back when) from some of the farm states would only be concerned about a "A HOLE AND A HEART BEAT" and weren't to concerned about the species. At least she looks human.
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2006
  3. kassyS

kassyS

"A hole and a heart beat,........."
    Here I was, a skinny, scarwiny, no tit, little piece of krap walking up and down the street, smelt bad, but still got picked up.
    Never was much to look at, still not much. But I looked at it like it was a service industry. Heh, serving a need.
    At least, working in a brothel, you get something. On the street, you can get shortchanged.
    Yeah, looking for a better tomorrow, if there is a tomorrow. Was never sure about that. Still not sure.
    But getting back to toic, was a warm body, and female, and reasonably good looking, and that is all that mattered.
  4. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

perhaps they need some counselling?? lol.
  5. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

yeah right..she's not that bad ..maybe at 12:30 am after 10 strong drinks. lol

a 12:30 girl !
  6. its_mousey

its_mousey

There's sacks full of uglier (and fatter) beavers on CL.

*Squeak!*
  7. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

A HOLE AND A HEART BEAT IS THE O-N-L-Y PRE-REQUISITE FOR HALF THE MEN I KNOW...she's not THAT bad. ..(sorry about the caps.)
  8. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

who would want to nut in a clinically obese woman?? yuk !
  9. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

true..BUT..bb guys are not exactly my target audience..i rarely notice who ISN'T calling........ feel me??!!! ;)
  10. lepke

lepke

Oh Doctor

Those are some really rough ones....
  11. lepke

lepke

Oh man
  12. Ozzy

Ozzy

You've heard of fur getting stuck in the teeth... I think it gets stuck in the eyes too.
  13. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

Hopefully she has a furry bush to keep her customer warm at night.
  14. Ozzy

Ozzy

And that exactly why some guys don't think as much of you as the ones who do. Swallowing has this way of effecting a mans eye sight, opinion of ones looks or their memory I guess.
  15. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

this cow doesn't!!! JUST PLAYIN'...not STARTING anything!!!
  16. Ozzy

Ozzy

Ditto... actually I think she's above the average around here.

But do she swallow like all the cows on UG do?
  17. justlooking

justlooking

I don't see what's so much worse about her than a lot of the women you read about on UG. Seriously.
  18. jras

jras

i've fucked a lot uglier chicks than her, even a p4p or 2
  19. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

im no PRIZE myself..but i think they did the best they could with what they had to work with and just highlighted her FINER points!!!! which unfortunately for the gentlemen of alaska...really are her mani & pedi!!
  20. daengman

daengman

unfortunately, the only penguins you'll find in Alaska are probably in a zoo since they are denizens of the southern hemisphere.

On another note from their ws, the following is included with Zaya's pics. "Zaya has PERFECTLY manicured nails and GORGEOUSLY pedicured toes". I think that most of us would agree that we get instant hard-ons when we see perfectly manicured nails and gorgeously pedicured toes and a session wouldn't be really worthwhile without them.