King Spa in NY

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by thirdleg, Jan 11, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. RuffToy

RuffToy

Mistake to believe they will remember your tip. Went to an AMP on Wed, nice girl nice service tipped her .2 and she was greatful. Returned last night with a buddy (ONE FREAKING DAY LATER) and the same girl from the day before asks me if I've ever been here before. DUH!! Would she had remembered me if I gave her a more generous tip, maybe, maybe not but who the f*** cares. Her service was even better the 2nd time, still gave her .2

These ain't NASA Scientists!
  2. thecat

thecat No Alternative

i reviewed this place awhile ago. it is located behind a strip mall with
    an italian restaurant in front. i found the service to be poor. if i recall
    there are curtains and not doors to the rooms..
  3. thirdleg

thirdleg

Just before the holidays, I needed a real good massage for a back that was tight as a drum. Decided to try a new place and was hoping to get that extra special ending. I started with a nice steam bath, then a good to VG TS. Then I got super good massage that really helped out and the happy ending was well done. The hour was .60 and I tipped like it was the holidays and so they would remember me when I needed both a good massage and release.

Well, I needed both today and I did get the great massage, but a very unhappy ending almost as if they had gotten a visit from LE. I did all I could do to get the "T" in R&T. No go. No good tip today and I will not be back unless someone can come up a real good review that tells me that today was just a bad day.