King Spa - Rt 22 East Greenbrook

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by oldhockeyplayer, Feb 20, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. clicker2659

clicker2659

I quoted someones myspace?? let me look that up. I know its not allowed here!!
  2. jerry_gronske

jerry_gronske

sorry thorn. in response to all the threads. i'll just apologize once for all infractions.
  3. Thorn

Thorn

Clicker, please stop quoting material in other persons posts, like MySpace URLs, that violate our rules.

Thank you.
  4. Thorn

Thorn

Jerry, posting your MySpace page in your messages is a violation of the rules regarding posting of contact info that allows exchange of information off the board.

We don't "back channel" around here.

Please refrain from using it in further posts.

It will be edited out of current ones.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2009
  5. gr8guy2know

gr8guy2know

I get a good massage there and an unrushed r&t, that's about it. Really roaming wasn't so welcome either. Was at a place in Scotch Plains recently. Same thing there.
  6. clicker2659

clicker2659

that place sucks . used to be good years ago now nuthin!! havent been there since aug....ya know the old "boss fire me" thing!!
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2009
  7. jackb

jackb

jenny

jenny is back, shes been back for 6 months now. she is very friendly and always fun to be with. has nice tongue action
  8. clicker2659

clicker2659

i hear some of the old girls who used to work there are back n some new ones are quite accommodatin for some xtra fun....
  9. restlessnj66

restlessnj66

I used to go to King Spa every couple of months for some roaming and nice r&t. It started getting more mechanical and felt rushed. It wasn't working for me. I've since switched to NJ Incalls for more personal time. Not sure if I'll be able to go back down.
  10. steel

steel

No one's posted here since March so I'll do the honors--
    saw Michelle yesterday and fellas, I have to tell you, she's become the monster bitch...she acted like I'd never even been there before when in fact I've seen her at least 10 times in the last year...anyone having similar experiences?
  11. steel

steel

I've seen Michelle twice--nice girl, attractive (8) and nice chest, but she's never really allowed any roaming...anyone else ever have more luck with her?
  12. ozbry

ozbry

I have to say that if you get to know Michelle a bit personally, you will find she is a fine lady. Although I have noticed that the attitude here has been changing a bit...........but then again I always see Michelle for my sessions and she knows how to take care of me.............
  13. mymy

mymy

...I agree with Chaz....first time anyone said this place was any good. But when you thought it WAS good, you didn't post. Now you need some help? There are quite a few amps within a few miles....all with better reviews than King.
  14. kramer

kramer

seriously. this place is horrible.
  15. Chaz Palmentary

Chaz Palmentary

Olddude,
    Do a little searching and you will find more posts on this place. I've never heard anything good about it. Your actually the first person I've heard say something positive. I would never venture here anyway, too close to home.
    Be safe,
    Chaz
  16. oldhockeyplayer

oldhockeyplayer

have been going to king spa since michelle opened up.

thought i was a good customer, and pretty good tipper. always thought this place was a cut above - clean, and friendly girls.

that's all changed lately.

michelle's gotten greedy, and it shows. girls give only standard R&T, absolutely no extras at all. and the girls are not the same quality as before.

off my list for good, will not go back.
    ohp