Kino Body Works..

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by canon190, Dec 4, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. lord vban

lord vban

cindy usually went under the name tina also. cindy is a skinny big breasted fake of course korean. she would say she is the second tina if you ever mention you had tina there before.

the old tina was the one from aria from back in the days. you all know, the one that would lie on your back as part of the massage.
  2. ShortRichard

ShortRichard

I think Cindy has quit. There are some new girls now, who seem to be too ready to give extras - a recipe for disaster IMHO.
  3. sakatz

sakatz

I used to always say about Kino: the women weren't super beautiful and the extras were limited, but the massages were always superior. That's not the case anymore. They seem to be having some problem getting ladies to work there. It's often only Cindy, who I think is very sweet but her massage is only so-so. They have nice facilities, too, so I hope they get they're act together as I've always liked the place.

It worries me, too, that one of their masseuses would offer fs so easily--seems like a dangerous trend that could end up with the place in trouble.
  4. mangeb

mangeb

I specifically remember the name "Tina." Darn - I knew she would not last long there.
  5. canon190

canon190

was it Tina or Gina? I called today and they stated that Tina quit and they had someone named gina who worked there.
  6. mangeb

mangeb

My lucky day

Yesterday must have been my lucky day. I decided to try out Kino since I was stressed and tired after a very long day at the office. I figured a nice long shower massage and basic low mileage AMP experience was just what the doctor ordered. More R&R and less hanky panky.

When I walked in, they gave me the "new" girl, Tina. I put new in quotes since she says she just started that day. Well, she is a hottie Korean with large soft natural D-cup breasts. Nice overall package, way too hot for a typical AMP experience. Needless to say, she tells me that she used to work at Sushi Spa and just started at Kino.

The table shower was brief, which I thought was strange, and they collected the money for the massage before the shower ($100, I was told). A half hour mediocre massage followed, then the flip and the negotiation of the menu. FS was $150. I know, I know, I could have gone to any other Korean place for the same service for $200. But I would say it was worth it. She had wonderful breasts and awesome curves, not some bony, flat woman like some places have. Definitely will go back, depending on the availability of funds. Not sure how long she will last at Kino since it seems they don't promote this sort of service, but she's a keeper.
  7. jras

jras

ditto ak
  8. jras

jras

solid first post -- thanks c190
  9. farishta

farishta

I'm wondering when you went. I just made a post about KINO, but it was about being turned away...this was around september...severly pissed me off.
  10. ak1968

ak1968

I been there many time specially when Sue did work in there. The price is litle high for the service. Never got more then hj.. with one exeption .
    There are places around 23St that charge $50-60 and give you similar service like 24 or 22 street (never been on 26).
    There is something on 7 ave , never been there , any body have some info.
    What going on with Old Aria , I went in there last weekend (Sunday) around 5PM and get in, however been told by one girl that is late and they are clousing?! Any body been there lately. I wondere if Sue is there?
    Us you can see that did not post that mutch but I am long time member and hobbing last 10 years.
  11. canon190

canon190

As a lurker for some time i thought i would post my first message. I decided to hit up kino spa after hearing about the 20 minute table shower. The location is near 23rd street. The place is on the 2nd floor and is quite nice once you get in. The girl i had was named cindy. She was in her 30's fairly attractive and pretty chatty. I got in around 9pm and the whole experience lasted for about 1 and 1/2 hour. Well as I got in, the table shower was 20 mins. It was a great experience and she really paid attention to each part. One part i really enjoyed is when she was washing me and putting her chest in my face.
    After the massage she does a pretty good massage for about 30 mins. Then on the flip it was a decent hj. I never experienced this but here, she threw baby powder around me before the flip and started to tease me around the area. It felt really good and it was something new. I don't know if i would go back because she didn't like roaming upstairs. They don't mind around the waist and below. All in all it was a pretty good session. It was 90 for massage and table shower. THey charge 20 dollars extra for table shower but for 20 mins it seems worth it. I left a 20 dollar tip because i was out of cash.