Kino under new management

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by risman, Dec 18, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. sakatz

sakatz

No. This Tina was skinnier and older. Actually more attractive than the Tina who used to work there--although the Tina who used to work there was very sweet.
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2005
  2. drbreakfast

drbreakfast

"Sleeping" Tina??

Was this Tina from the "old" Kino and Aria??
  3. sakatz

sakatz

I checked the new Kino/TouchDevine out. It seems to be open much later than the old Kino--I made an appointment at midnight. Saw Tina--30s, pretty, very nice body. Rushed me through the table shower as fast as she humanly could, then rushed me through the massage--which was too bad, because she's actually pretty good at it.

I paid the requested price and fs was good and enthusiastic. Then she brought me back into the table shower room and gave me a quickie shower.

All in all, not bad--although they seem to be going for a high turnover rate which isn't comfortable or comforting.
  4. drbreakfast

drbreakfast

You're absolutely right. However, I passed by "Kino" earlier today (just walked by, did not go in). The signage is still the same. Not even a hint of "new management." As far as the "old" Kino staff, I would suspect that one or two of them may re-surface at Chelsea New Asian.
  5. sakatz

sakatz

6. rogergrant

rogergrant

I had a similar experience but different results. I think I had angie, still similar to your story of an older broad but nice rack to make it interesting. The TS and massage up until the flip seemed very legit, and then came the questions: "what you want?" i whispered everything and se asked how much, I told her I would only pay $100 and she told me $160 for FS but I refused to back down. So before she stepped out of the room she asked me to get the money, and when she came back she asked what i wanted i told her $100 worth...

she stripped completely nude and started to give me a nice cbj and just said "i like you" and proceeded to give FS...the place would be higher in my book if the girls were cuter, but at least I only walked away with the same damage as CA with a TS...
  7. risman

risman

Called Kino and asked for Cindy. "Cindy no more. New management, new girls. $100 table shower included. You be happy". I was skeptical, but tried. Sophia took care of me. 5-look at the best. I was already disappointed. TS was not bad. She took time washing the private area. Back to the room and the massage was thorough. She asked me to flipped and continued massaging (legit so far). Then her touch became lighter. "What you want? Everything?" She whispered. "How much?" "You give what you want". I had very bad feelings about it. Pulled out $60. "You need to give me $150 for everything". You've got to be kidding. I had already paid $100. $250 for this old looking thing? Realizing that I would not pull out any more $, she said "ok, lie down" and motioned HJ. I was already pissed off with $160 of this low quality product. Her top came off, but she kept the panties on. She licked balls but would not lick the shaft. She let me finger her, but didn't let me dine. "oh yeah, baby. oh yeah" She sounded like an old hooker seen in the movies. I came, but I was very pissed off. Hot-toweled my shaft, and kissed there. "You come back when? Ask for me, ok. I take care. We open 24/7".

Yeah, right. Who would pay $160 for HJ and $250 for FS? If you want an Asian, go to CA. If you want AMP, go elsewhere. Don't waste your money at Kino.

Cindy wasn't the best thing in the world, but now I miss her and good old 69. I wonder where she is now.