1. New board for UG. If you have any issues/comments with the software upgrade please post them in the Start Here section.

Korean AMP, Glendale Queens

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Spa' started by Yellodog, Jun 15, 2009.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jwills500

jwills500

They are still open. Number is the same. I saw an ad on BP just the other day
  2. dabandit

dabandit

Does anyone know if this place is still open? Any up to date experiences here????
  3. newyork2008

newyork2008

Nice find - do any of them actually look like their pic from bp, or is that a stock pic?
  4. jake

jake

Today . .

I've been meaning to try this place for awhile, and finally got the chance today. Both Mimi and Coco were available, but I much preferred Mimi's looks, and chose her despite the above comments.

Things started fine. Mimi asked for the $60 upfront, and then began a middling massage. On the flip, I began roaming without any resistance, all above the waist. Nice skin, lovely little breasts - - the only negative was the tummy, which gave away the fact that she'd had a child.

After a bit, she leaned in and asked what I wanted. "Everything" came to another $100. She immediately stripped, grabbed a condom, and started CBJ. Not bad, but not much variation. After another few minutes, she grabbed some lube, lay down, and almost "ordered" me to start. I did, nice and slowly, and after maybe two minutes, she was imploring me to "do it fast; slowly hurts!"

All downhill from there. Had to practically beg her to be on top, and again she wanted to speed-pound an orgasm out of me. One nice thing about being older - - good control! I just brought her back to my pace and kept going. So instead of making a connection, it felt more like a masturbation session . . . better than a fleshlight, but not what I expect at this price.

I may be back to try Judy or Coco, but not Mimi.
  5. Yellodog

Yellodog

I went here this morning and was pleasantly surprised to see that CoCo has returned. I did not ask where she had been as AMP girl's stories are for entertainment purposes only and I was not into story telling this morning. She greeted me like her long lost lover. Instead of asking "what you want" she said I know what you want. CBJ and several positions and I was finished. She is back and at least for now more enthusiastic than ever.
  6. denhardcock

denhardcock

OK the mimi package is nice if you want to look at it. she doesn't allow DATY or any kind of touching. While Judy will take you around the world with no complaints.
  7. Yellodog

Yellodog

I tried Judy the other day. She was always smiling and seemed to be a happy provider. I still prefer the body of MiMi. Seems that CoCo is history now.
  8. denhardcock

denhardcock

Hey Yellodog,

Stop by today and Mimi is hot spinner but I give her service a 7. She started with a soft massage that went on for 10 min. Then told told to flip ask what you want and how much you pay. Agree to $ and she leave and return start a cbj that was good btw she remove her shorts and had a g on but she wouldnt allow touching the kitty over the g then I motion for her to be on top for cg but she did rcg but just kept grinding and her cell phone didnt stop ringing and she answer several time which piss me off. Now I tell her switch and she wanted to do dogy and I said no mis and I started pound her to the point she kept saying to hard so I finish up and left. The best in this place has been Judy.

Denhardcock out.
  9. Yellodog

Yellodog

I went back here last night. Things have changed. They now have a receptionist that answers the phone and greets the door. CoCo is gone and there are two new girls. One was busy and the one I had is named MiMi. She is a hot spinner equal to the best spa girls in Manhattan. Early 20's, skinny and beautiful. House fee is $60 and her fee was $100. This is the best I have had this year. I am already planning to go back over the weekend. I am tempted to see the other girl but my body says stay with MiMi so will have to see if I can get a look at both before deciding. I can really get to like this place even if it is a little out of the way.
  10. larry1718

larry1718

maybe a second try

Thanks for the review that supports Yellodog. Maybe I'll give it a second try, only if I can arrange a session with Coco.

Good to hear from you gavycrav.
  11. jwills500

jwills500

misplaced post

I wondered where my post went, I know I posted it under this thread, how it got on Poole st, I haven't a clue. Make sure you ask for Coco.
  12. Yellodog

Yellodog

Larry, sorry you did not have a good experience. There is a misplaced post that shows someone else enjoyed the place. Go to Long Island Section under the Poole St Amp thread. jwills500 has a report on the Glendale AMP there for some unknown reason.
  13. Gavvy Cravath

Gavvy Cravath Moderator Emeritus

The Return of Larry1718. Welcome back, my friend. We have a couple of pretty fun spots in Corona. Check out that other thread and keep in touch...
  14. larry1718

larry1718

a different experience

Since Yellodog's review was very positive, on Tuesday I called the number and I was told to go to Myrtle Ave. and 87, and then call again. Well there is no 87th St. crossing Myrtle so I parked on Myrtle where the house numbers are 87-xx. My second and third call for the exact address were answered by a recording so I left a message to call me back in five minutes or I'm gone.

The call back gave me the address as 87-21?, I think, on the second floor over a laundromat on Myrtle Ave. No amp buzzer but the two street level doors were unlocked. I proceeded up the stairs and was invited in. Unfortunately I had a different experience from Yellodog. The girl who greeted me was well past 40 and a 5-6 in looks. I asked if there was another provider available and she seemed a little offended and said she was alone. This was not a girl I'd drop $160 on for FS. I inquired about a massage and a BJ and I was told the tip would be $80. Asked if she would she skip the cover and the price went up by $20, the same as FS. A HJ would have been a $40 tip. So I politely told her she was too expensive and left. I did not try to negotiate because of my disappointment with her appearance.

FYI about 15 minutes later as I was in a traffic crawl on the Jackie Robinson Parkway (fka the Interborough) and I get a call from the girl I left behind asking if I was still interested in a session.

If anyone else has a better experience than I, please report on the name of the girl and the days she works.
  15. acehawk

acehawk

Do you mind sharing whereabouts in glendale? Near cemetary? What would rate her body, look and service out of 10?
  16. Yellodog

Yellodog

Saw ad on BP. 718-355-1821. Two young K-girls working. Had CoCo did not see other but heard her. $60 for the house and girls are on tips. Dark skinned pretty young thing. Acted very sexy. FS was good and she was ready for anything. Tipped $100. Would go back for more and might try the other. Was told they will even do a threesome.