Krysta 631-969-6041 car date SPINNER from Medford

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by fredflint29, Feb 23, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. richlor

richlor

Aren't we all my price is just for free though.
  2. Mongercode

Mongercode

Sophia smart business move that avatar will drum up more business for you guaranteed.
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  3. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

He's staying UTR. I talked to him recently and he's good though
  4. pet2

pet2

Prices will drop drastically soon as her need for dope increases .... but I still will not partake due to her arrest on armed robbery of a client at gun point Too risky std wise and personal safety wise , at same time for me even though her sex skills are pretty good and she offers what most providers do not offer.....In an off topic aside , what ever happened to the moderator Banacek ?
  5. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

You say it like it's a bad thing... I just didn't realize you were in competition with me to see who gets laid the most... I just pointed out that you were in the lead, that's all
  6. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Sounds nice but if I partake nobody will hear about it because I'm a whore.
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  7. richlor

richlor

Ok so I been lurking a little lately I saw this post and decided to give her a try even though there was plenty of warnings in here. Yes she can be flakey as I got blown off once and she called me back yesterday and with my luck was working in the Babylon area. Her number has changed so the mods might want to change it she also said she doesn't post any more because pf some reason. Her number has also changed so mods you may want to change it the number is 631-403-2342. The prices she quoted me was 100 short 160 half 240 hr and it is outcall or car date. Took the quick car date and I must say her mouth game is amazing. Wiggs you reading I think its better than Ashleys mouth game. After about 5 min of that the cover went on and did CG till finish. A bit flakey sometimes but once she sees you I thought it was worth it.
    Mr. Wiggley likes this.
  8. lovelight

lovelight

give her a couple of weeks for the drug supply to take hold and she'll be doing BB anal for 100 like before
    Tonto25 likes this.
  9. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Mandatory tip???

Bye.
  10. NorfShore

NorfShore

Too bad she has rules, see post #95 just over a year ago... no rules bb any hole at her house. Contacted her hoping for repeat performance, now she claims to me into dominatrix (opposite of how she acted a year ago, wtf) and is making more money doing that.
  11. lovelight

lovelight

before the questions roll in.this NIKKI mentioned in my comments has NOTHING to do with the NIKKI discussed in this thread lately
  12. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

LL thanks for running all the intel. I think one of the names I got was Taylor which stirred a memory in the back of my mind.
  13. lovelight

lovelight

and the infamous NIKKI from last year.....http://utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/nikki-631-605-7375.52726/#post-1117571
    the sound beach girl currently advertising on CL under 2 different numbers also sometimes advertises Port Jeff or Centereach but mainly Sound Beach.She confirmed that last year she worked out of Medford NOTEL because I asked based upon wording in her ad back in May
  14. lovelight

lovelight

15. lovelight

lovelight

she also has another number 347-237 ......not sure of rest
    here's the Sound Beach girl. last year she ran with her friends and there was a UG dispute on "the real NIKKI".....coram medford motel group
    http://utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/nikki-631-905-6104.53224/#post-1132240
  16. lovelight

lovelight

here's the Sound Beach girl. last year she ran with her friends and there was a UG dispute on "the real NIKKI".....coram medford motel group
    http://utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/nikki-631-905-6104.53224/#post-1132240
  17. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Supply and demand I guess.
    Was she running with one or two other girls?
    I've seen ads for another girl at CL in Sound Beach?
  18. Alex631

Alex631

She said car date is available for not any set amount but just a tip. I didn't see her yet.
  19. Alex631

Alex631

I text her last Saturday. She say 100 for ss at motel room
    ooror
  20. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley