Lace is the Place!

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by YankeeCrankee, Nov 14, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Slimmy

Slimmy

Lace

Yeah, but arent the cameras on? Or are they just a decoy? It still is hard to totally enjoy a dance when there are other people getting dances all around you. No privacy.
  2. code9x

code9x

One thing I like about the place is that, if you're looking for a good real massage, you can ask for Jackie. For $20 she will do her routine which last about 3 songs, in which she works your back, neck, temples, arms down to the fingertips. You can continue for $5 each additional song. She usually works on weekends and some weeknites.
  3. YankeeCrankee

YankeeCrankee

Guys,
    I have been going to Lace in Wayne, NJ on and off for a few years now. While I have always been able to get a good lapdance, the place was far from what I would call outstanding.

I usually hit the place during the week, late afternoon, and there are usually only 3 dancers. It takes a long time to get a lapdance, I am not sure if they purposely let you sit for awhile, but I have gone and waited for an hour, even with the place practically empty, before I was asked if I wanted a dance. I am not sure if it's really a complaint, since there isn't anything worse than being asked for a lapdance before your eyes adjust to the darkness!

Anyhow, all this changed, I stopped on a friday afternoon and the place was different. There were plenty of high-quality girls, eager to give very agressive lapdances.

The lapdances are well worth $10, although you could certainly find 'complete relief' in some nearby establishments, so I would say, Lace is probably the most fun you can have in Northern NJ, without taking your clothes off, that is!

Some guys have claimed that you can get a 'release' at Lace, and I tend to believe this is true, although it hasn't happened to me.(i rather get one or two dances from several dancers, instead if a long-term, multi-song relationship with one) You might want to persue this purely as a safety issue, it's dangerous to try and jerk off in your car while heading down Rt. 80.

P.S. Beware. you will come home stinking of stripper perfume.

-YC