LADIES BARTER CLUB

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by rogue, Apr 16, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Ozzy

Ozzy

well you could barter good reviews for freebies.....

oh yeah, i'm already doing that.
  2. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

can't be that bad.....

well I was kinda hoping a could find a gal who would trade me her time for my bridge over the east river....

I know its over 100 yrs old, but its still up.......

(gee wish I could say that about myself when and if i live to be 100) :p

John J
  3. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Not to throw a wet blanked on this for anyone ( and I really don't object if anyone wnats to try it ) that bartering in this trade has always been a disaster. just my $.02.
  4. rogue

rogue

TO ALL THE LADIES OUT THERE...since the market has gone bad,and many of you have been effected in one way or another,and now that tax time has slid in behind it-would the concept of a barter system be workable for you-your clients are Lawyers,Dr.s,car salesman etc-something could always be worked out to make it profitable for you one way and still have your clients be taken care of,instead of not seeing you,or going to a lower priced provider-in my real life,I have services that I have bartered with providers and worked out quite well..you could set it up as a "well let me know what it is you have to trade situation",and then let the client know ...thoughts?
    ...and if any of you are interested in this,and what I have to trade,let me know...
    Rogue