Lana's from Newsday

Discussion in 'New York' started by billyS, Nov 10, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I think I came in right after the good old days.

Representing Gold.
  2. ew

ew Silver

ahhhh...the good old days

(just representing the silver)
  3. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

ahhhh...two cups of coffee...the good old days.....:eek:
  4. Ozzy

Ozzy

Beggar's Opera .....the good old days.
  5. Allen

Allen Webmaster?

ahhhh....Happy Tips....the good old days:)
  6. billyS

billyS

I found a new add in Newsday, under Entertainment in the classifieds, Called Lana'sfor Gentlemen. Called on Thursday and tried to set up a lunch time appointment but couldn't get the right fit. Here is what I know so far. New place, located in Queens Village, (Slinky its the old Happy tips, Beggar's Opera area,) The women who answered the phone told me "this is not a massage palor, we offer full service" I thought that was kind of bold. She quoted $$ complete, emphasising the word complete. She said its an apartment so showers are available, the ladies walk around in lougerie and you get a complimentry drink. Queen size beds with adult movies in the room. They are looking for repeat customers. I asked if "2cups of coffee were available" she said "if you want" but I'm not sure if she understood what I meant. She said she had 3 girls all "busty" (fat?). 2 twenty somethings, one spanish, one Italian, and a 40ish italian. No thanks on the 40ish, I got that at home. open 10-8 Mon thru Friday. If anyone has been there let me know, otherwise I'll try to take one for the team if I can get tthere for a nooner.