Lasik Eye Sugurey

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by rob load, Feb 6, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

I had it done back in '99 and would do it again in a heartbeat. My vision is now perfect (actually 20/15). Before, I was very nearsighted and had a tough time seeing anything more than a few feet from me. Driving at night was particularly difficult. Everything is great now. Only small problem is about once a month my eyes get pretty dry and I have to use over the counter eye-drops but thats it.
  2. rob load

rob load

i was going to get the surgery anyway and did some research.So now would like to hear from others who may have recieved it
  3. robnotbob

robnotbob

2 good friends of mine have had the procedure in the last 2 years. One is wearing glasses again. Now granted, she was blind as a bat, and now just wears them on and off, but still.

Another doctor friend works for a guy who advertises alot on the radio (he doesnt do the surgeries himself). he told me, when I get the surgery, you get it. He hasn't gotten it yet.
  4. wetwilly

wetwilly Guest

Had it done about 8 years ago and love it. Great to see without the glasses.
  5. biglarry1

biglarry1

Sorta like asking for reviews for a new girl after seeing her.
  6. tomnyc31

tomnyc31

Shouldn't the questions come prior to the surgery? :)
  7. rob load

rob load

Recently had Lasik eye sugurey .Well really PRK which is another form where the top layer is removed rather then just cut. Results have been good but still in the healing process..I'm in day 4..Can see w/o glasses but still somewhat fuzzy.Ran me about $2500 after insurance .Any other members had this procedure done? Results?