Last minute LI trip for tomorrow (wed)

Discussion in 'New York' started by Samanthofny, Feb 11, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Samanthofny

Samanthofny

I always do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Last edited: Feb 12, 2003
  3. Kimba

Kimba

sure-

rub it in-when you know this week is bad! Damn-and exit 59 no less-double dog damn!!!
    You'll get yours next week Missy-and a good tongur lashing to go with it!!!
  4. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Yeah, if you decide to visit Vanessa, come early and bring all of your equipment.
  5. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

Hi Samantha. I am on LI and I would like for you to do an outcall to my hotel.

You better cum by and say hello!!!
  6. Samanthofny

Samanthofny

EDIT

I tried to edit my previous post but the 10 min limit had passed. Anyways .tomorrow I'll be at a discreet hotel by exit 59 off the lie. I'll be arriving at 11am and keeping it over night. I intend to offer half hour sessions at $$, 1 hr at $$$, 2 hr at $$$$$.5.
    I am accepting appointments today for tommorrow. I have some already planned but still have a slew of openings (I tend to use them all , ba dam da dum....ching) still avail but don't expect to after tonight or at least I dam sure hope not! I've decided to offer the half hour stay since I won't be staying at my usual 5 star place and the hotel fee will allow me some more flexibility with my appointments. I'll be spending tonight on LI at an ex-girlfriends house who knows what I do, she is in the Brentwood area so if you get horny tonight and are in the vicinity looking for an outcall just call me! Hope to hear from some of my LI friends as well as making some new ones.
  7. Samanthofny

Samanthofny

Hi boys just wanted to give you guys a heads up I plan on being on the island tomorrow probably at a hotel in nassau. I have many many of you who wish to see me for a 1 hr appointment but usually do 2 hr mins on the island. SO.........what I figured is I'll get a room at a place where you dont need to pass the lobby for discretion. I hope to get booked up quickly but these day you just never know. If anyone is interested please contact me at 917-673-4504 . (still waiting on allen for that ad in the back or i'd tell you to look there for my info. ) I have extensive and impressive reviews on ***, please check them out because i dont discuss details on the phone. I'll be doing a 2 hr special, but will also be accepting one hr appointments. I hope to be there by 11am on and plan on keeping the room throughout the night.
    LI here is your chance to spend time with an attractice, giving, easy going provider who KNOWS how to complete things.
    If this goes well I'll be doing it more often.
    www.samanthasummers.homestead.com/disclaimer.html

ALLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cough cough
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2003