Last night in Hunts Point....

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by JIMYDR, Apr 9, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. bumw/ajob

bumw/ajob

For what it's worth

I cruise the Nodine Hill section of Yonkers every now and then. This area is known for drugs and crack whores. Most of these skanks you wouldn't want near your dick but once in a while you might get lucky. Last week on Mt, Carmel Pl., I picked up a milf named Nina. ( dark hair, hispanic, 40, must have been smokin hot when she was 20 but still attractive and personable. To make a long story short - great bbbj 20$ . I picked her up again last night and had the same thing. She said she won't be on the street long. We'll see.
  2. kcdark

kcdark

^^during the week it is usually dead.
  3. tmpd11298

tmpd11298

hunts point last night

pretty dead any reason?
  4. lamont5123

lamont5123

Saran Wrap? WTF?

Please don't tell me this place was above a Chinese restaurant.

'Cause if it was and that saran wrap was recycled, the special sauce with the Chow Mein must be really special.
  5. beadman

beadman

Joke #2

Guy enters a bank, tells the lady to take him to the vault.
    She says " but sir this is a sperm bank" he says " just do it"
    So she leads the masked robber to the vault.
    He tells her " take out that bottle and drink it."
    "take another bottle and drink it."
    He then takes off his mask and to the horror of the lady its her Husband.
    He says " now was that so hard "
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2006
  6. genius

genius

I once had an AMP girl try and use Saran Wrap. After watching her bob up and down on my cock for about 5 minutes with no feeling at all, I told her - just aint gonna happen that way. She took it off and finished BB. I don't think it was a matter of the place being too cheap to buy condoms, but most likely they did not want any around should they get raided.

I told they girl that it was much safer anyway(legalwise) to swallow the evidence.
  7. un4given

un4given

Last time i did that, she blew me through a shopping bag! True story, and a certain member of this board can confirm, if he is still around.
  8. Mr. Wet Wooly

Mr. Wet Wooly

Tell them you're allergic to latex.
  9. genius

genius

Last time I had a BBBJ it started out as a CBJ. The girl was working like crazy and even though I was getting close, I said to her "Sorry I'm taking so long but with that rubber on its going to take forever." She took it off, started back at work and I finished up a few seconds later.
  10. brykster

brykster

exactly...

hey unfour,

i think it's kinda the same deal as with your providers...depends on the girl. but i guess if you were the kind of guy who wants it BB or not at all, you'd need to ask up front. on occasion, i have simply said "no" or "do we have to use that?" when she tries to put on the condom and that often helps.

look, i think when you are at the point of picking up SW's, you are past the point of being shy about what you want. i've never done it because i don't have the balls for it; but i'd imagine you'd say "how much for head with no rubber." i wouldn't trust them to be aware of our accronyms.
  11. Psychosis

Psychosis

Oh please why this bullshit again? Do what u want and all the others should mind their own business!
  12. genius

genius

Reminds me of the joke I heard a while back.

Me: Who was that hottie I saw you with the other night?
    Buddy: Name is Mary - but everyone calls her Tu-Tu.
    Me: Why is that - is she in a ballet?
    Buddy: Nah, everytime she finishes a BJ she opens the car door, leans over, opens her mouth and goes "tu, tu".
  13. genius

genius

You ask "Do you swallow or spit?"
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2006
  14. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I just were my Capistrano sweatshirt.
    [​IMG]
  15. un4given

un4given

Just wondering, how do you bring up the subject of BBBJ? Do the SW's understand the acronym? Or do you explicitely say, "i want to cum in ur mouth without a condom"?

my only BBBJ's from providers were initiated by them.
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2006
  16. knight76

knight76

Was her name Caprice? She's a young, dark skinned dominican.
  17. pinga

pinga

And I thought Jimmy was away
  18. theo1

theo1

It seems to me that the 1.5 hours was far more dangerous than the 15 minutes.
  19. neilz

neilz

Why not. Do you know where the mouth of everyone who had blown you has been?
    Take a baby wipe with you if you are affraid.
  20. brykster

brykster

JESUS CHRIST!!!! not this fuckin' bullshit again...live and let live. if you don't like it, don't do it.