late night action in NYC..........anyone out there?

Discussion in 'New York' started by Ozzy, May 21, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. mercydancer

mercydancer

Anytime from 8pm to 1am. I have to be up at 6am everyday.This girl needs to get her beauty sleep.
  2. HAPPY GUY

HAPPY GUY

Mercy,

I sent you an e-mail. Please let me know if, for some reason, it doesn't arrive. Also, please reply if/when you get it.

Thanks!
  3. Ozzy

Ozzy

mercyD,

anytime after dark, how that. 9pm-3am anywhere in manhattan.
  4. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Send some pics along if you have them!

[Edited by Carl M on 05-23-2001 at 12:38 PM]
  5. mercydancer

mercydancer

I don't know my way around LI at all specially late at night.But hey, I'm a very adventurous person. you never know. And as for my email, it's listed.just hit email
  6. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Hey Mercydancer!

Do you come out to Long Island if yes - what is your email!
  7. mercydancer

mercydancer

How late is late night? And what area in NY would the provider have to go to?Might be able to help.If not me maybe some of my friends.
  8. Ozzy

Ozzy

nyj,

nothing, but sometimes you need a little lovin.
  9. nycjohn25

nycjohn25

What is wrong with episodes?
  10. Ozzy

Ozzy

no street hookers either.
  11. MJC185

MJC185

What about those drive-by Hookers?

Seems there might be some action available that way if you happened to be in NYC certain areas.

I don't remember where it was said they operate or where the meeting Thursday night will be, but maybe checking it out can be on the 'to do' list that night.
  12. Ozzy

Ozzy

figured i'd start a thread for once.....

seems that the pickings in nyc has gotten real slim for late night action lately. julies and just about every decent incall is closed by 10 pm and there are very few indies who work those hours or on weekends(jennifer nyc is a prime example) who are worth the effort. with two of my ATF's about to retire in the next two weeks and no new choices in sight i may be forced into an early retirement myself. i don't want to hear about all night agencies since they're not my thing and too hit or miss for my taste, plus if i find a girl i like i can never get her again. travelng indies are good but you've gotta wait for them to come to town, and even then they are usualy booked up way in advance.

i need someone who is available on short notice also...a few hrs- a days notice is fine. man can not survive on episodes alone.